1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

#29 Grits with Butter and Molasses

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Jakedsnake, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Jakedsnake

Jakedsnake Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 14, 2018
    PayPal G&S $old

Up for grabs today is the new #29 grits with butter and molasses. Knife is brand new in tube as I just received it today. Bought it to check it out, but acrylic is just not for me. Excellent walk and talk. You guys know the deal first “I’ll take it” followed by PM gets it. CONUS lower 48 only unless other agreements are made via Private Message. I’ll ship as soon as today USPS Priority Mail with tracking to follow.
    D64FB73C-9C71-47FF-9097-C0C6AEA8FB1B.jpeg 3F6595BE-B295-4399-8BEE-0B67FB602C94.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    neal70, Elgatodeacero and JohnDF like this.
  2. knowtracks

knowtracks Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 16, 2006
    I'll take this knife
    Dave