2nd Becker on it's way!

Got my second Becker on it's way!! A BK9! I liked my Necker so much and ya'll had great things to say about the BK9 so I figured I'd go ahead and pick one up.., now the hard part begins, the wait for the mailman(plus I got a knife on the way from John Landi which doesn't help the anticipation at all, haha)!! :D

just a quick question.., what steel is the BK13 made out of? I was looking around but couldn't find it anywhere. Also anyone have any in hand pics or measurements on the BK13?

Look at the thread says "holy cats what a great knife" or close to that he posted pics.
I got mine yesterday BK9 with the 13 it fits in a smaller piggyback sheath next to the pocket(if only the BK11 fit ) cuz BK13 wasen't a real thrill.mine looks as if they tried to wire wheel off the BK 13&china logo.I don't know what kind of steel k-bar used.
If only the BK11 fit would be so cool.I don't know how to post pics yet.
cuz I'm not to much smarts yet!

The BK13 is about 5 1/8" long with a 2 1/4" blade (more or less) and its under an inch tall. No scales. Marked "Kabar", "BK13" and "China". Fits in one of the BK9 sheath pockets.

thoese John Landi knives look sweet did you get the small or medium?
the lined scales look good like on the RAT RC knives,the kydex sheath realy sharp.
enjoy man enjoy!

Thanks for the info guys. I knew the BK13 wouldn't be the main atraction, but it is a cool little bonus.

Too bad about the BK11 not fitting in the smaller pocket of the sheath, I was actually hoping it would..., sounds like something might need a little modding! :)

As Far as the Landi knife I have on the way Exidor, its the MPS with black linen micarta scales. It's the same as the one seen here except mine is going to have a black kydex sheath. For some reason I'm just not too big on leather.

Thanks again for the info guys!

I forgot what Ethan said the BK13 was made out of exactly, but he said it was very similar to 420.

Would putting the TDI clip on the BK11s sheath and clipping it to the BK13's pouch work for you guys?

Last edited:
I have the BK11 and a TDI clip so I might give that a shot when the BK9 gets here., I'll figure out some way to get them to work together. I think that'd be a great pairing for a woods/survival combo.

Back