• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2nd Price Reduction-Three Fixed Blade Buck Knives for Sale

Hal Golightly

Gold Member
First up is a Model 102 clip point blade sold out September 2023 Buck of the month. This exclusive Buck model 102 Woodsman® features a satin finish, BOS heat treated, 154CM steel, clip point blade, and a straight-grain, black palm wood handle with an aluminum pommel and guard. Complete with a black leather sheath. This unique knife is expertly built as part of the September 2023 Buck of the Month program. Only 500 were made. Imported sheath. Was $158.00 now $135.00 Shipped USPS Sold and Shipped

Second knife is a 117 Brahma knife. Handleis DymaLux Cocobolo Heritage and the steel is D2. This knife is an all-purpose hunting and outdoor knife. Known as the mini 119 Special, the classic styling stems from Buck’s early fixed blades. Use the tip of the clip blade for detailed work or the belly of the blade for rugged use. This knife features a traditional guard and pommel. Includes a black, genuine leather sheath with a belt loop. The Brahma comes with a heavy duty black sheath. Was $88.00 now $75.00 Shipped USPS to sold and shipped

Third knife is Classic heavy-duty skinning knife. The handle is Green Canvas Micarta and the steel is S35VN This fixed blade was designed for easily skinning game. The tip is narrow, while the curved belly aids in getting through thick layers. Overall Length: 8 1/4" (20.9 cm).Come with heavy duty black sheath. Was $145.00 now $125.00 Shipped USPS. SPF sold to riversidedep

None of the knives have been carried, sharpened or cut anything. Each knife comes with box it came in.

I accept PayPal FF only no notes and USPS money orders. Please post I will take it in this thread, first “I’ll take it” gets it and then either PM or email me at wmhalgolightly@gmail.com. for PayPal information followed by prompt payment. Please ask questions through pm or my email. Shipping within the CONUS Only and Not interested in trades. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_4275.jpeg
    IMG_4275.jpeg
    313.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4277.jpeg
    IMG_4277.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4267.jpeg
    IMG_4267.jpeg
    401.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4271.jpeg
    IMG_4271.jpeg
    328.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4269.jpeg
    IMG_4269.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4268.jpeg
    IMG_4268.jpeg
    336.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4259.jpeg
    IMG_4259.jpeg
    370.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4261.jpeg
    IMG_4261.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4265.jpeg
    IMG_4265.jpeg
    353 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
First up is a Model 102 clip point blade sold out September 2023 Buck of the month. This exclusive Buck model 102 Woodsman® features a satin finish, BOS heat treated, 154CM steel, clip point blade, and a straight-grain, black palm wood handle with an aluminum pommel and guard. Complete with a black leather sheath. This unique knife is expertly built as part of the September 2023 Buck of the Month program. Only 500 were made. Imported sheath. Was $158.00 now $135.00 Shipped USPS

Second knife is a 117 Brahma knife. Handleis DymaLux Cocobolo Heritage and the steel is D2. This knife is an all-purpose hunting and outdoor knife. Known as the mini 119 Special, the classic styling stems from Buck’s early fixed blades. Use the tip of the clip blade for detailed work or the belly of the blade for rugged use. This knife features a traditional guard and pommel. Includes a black, genuine leather sheath with a belt loop. The Brahma comes with a heavy duty black sheath. Was $88.00 now $75.00 Shipped USPS

Third knife is Classic heavy-duty skinning knife. The handle is Green Canvas Micarta and the steel is S35VN This fixed blade was designed for easily skinning game. The tip is narrow, while the curved belly aids in getting through thick layers. Overall Length: 8 1/4" (20.9 cm).Come with heavy duty black sheath. Was $145.00 now $125.00 Shipped USPS.

None of the knives have been carried, sharpened or cut anything. Each knife comes with box it came in.

I accept PayPal FF only no notes and USPS money orders. Please post I will take it in this thread, first “I’ll take it” gets it and then either PM or email me at wmhalgolightly@gmail.com. for PayPal information followed by prompt payment. Please ask questions through pm or my email. Shipping within the CONUS. Not interested trades. Thanks for looking.
Hi Hal,
I'd like to buy the second and third knives (Brahma and skinner) I'd like to know the price of shipping before I fully commit to purchase.
My zip code is 99352 in Washington state.

I'll take the 117 if it's still available.

What the hell, I’ll buy this. Been looking at it for a couple days and it grew on me. Pm me your PayPal.
First up is a Model 102 clip point blade sold out September 2023 Buck of the month. This exclusive Buck model 102 Woodsman® features a satin finish, BOS heat treated, 154CM steel, clip point blade, and a straight-grain, black palm wood handle with an aluminum pommel and guard. Complete with a black leather sheath. This unique knife is expertly built as part of the September 2023 Buck of the Month program. Only 500 were made. Imported sheath. Was $158.00 now $135.00 Shipped USPS

What the hell, I’ll buy this. Been looking at it for a couple days and it grew on me. Pm me your PayPal.

Sir, it is yours my PayPal address is: patsu5@yahoo.com. I will mark it sold. Best Regard, Hal

I'll take the 117 if it's still available.
First up is a Model 102 clip point blade sold out September 2023 Buck of the month. This exclusive Buck model 102 Woodsman® features a satin finish, BOS heat treated, 154CM steel, clip point blade, and a straight-grain, black palm wood handle with an aluminum pommel and guard. Complete with a black leather sheath. This unique knife is expertly built as part of the September 2023 Buck of the Month program. Only 500 were made. Imported sheath. Was $158.00 now $135.00 Shipped US
I'll take the 103 if it's still available please. It is yours, I will mark it sold, my PayPal address is: patsu5@yahoo.com. Thanks, Hal
I'll take the 103 if it's still available please.
I'll take the 103 if it's still available please.

Back