• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3/16 Satin Jack, CGASH1,SAR5,SARsquatch

Prices and descriptions listed below. If you give me an "I'll take it" send me an email as well. Price below includes Priority Mail shipping and Insurance. If you want to pay with paypal that is fine if you include the 3 1/2% for fees. International sales ok but shipping of your choice is extra and I am not responsible for it once it is sent.

1. Satin Jack with Okuden sheath with tek lok, This knife is a little too rare for me to use. The previous owner had the sheath made and put it in a go-bag as a spare several years ago. Knife is 3/16" thick and sterile. The only damage on it I can see is minor finish rubbed off the spine/tip. It has not been sharpened and appears near new. Sheath does show slight wear however.....$600...Now $550...Sold via PM

2. Combat Grade ASH1, new, unused, .320 thick, black blade, black canvas micarta handles.....$330..Now $320...sold Ronybear

3. SAR5, new unused, black blade, black canvas micarta handles.....$230...Off to ebay

4.SARsquatch, (Miss out on the Ganza?) black blade, black linen micarta handle, new, unused....$350...Now $340..Traded Treeherder

Last edited:
Back