• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 5/8" Green Canvas Micarta "Khnutbuster" Slip Joint

KnifeHead

My life, my lover, my lady is the C...Carbon Steel
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This little guy is patterned off of a Case Sodbuster Jr. except this has a cool swedge and an almost completely sunken joint. I call it a Khnutbuster(the Kh is silent ofcourse :) ) Here's the specs:

Khnutbuster Shadow Pattern
Handle: Green Canvas Micarta
Length closed: 3 5/8"
Blade and spring: D-2 w/cam end
Rc61 Wilfred Works HT
Phosphor bronze pivot bushing
Stainless pins, liners, pivot washers
14" Hollow Ground, Belt finish

Khnutbuster.jpg

This knife is stamped #1 and is the first of this pattern that I have made.

In order to give everyone that is interested a chance at it(unless only one wants it :eek:), I will do a lottery drawing based on your post number.
The winner pays $150 total for the knife(in a zipper pouch), shipping and insurance with confirmation is included. Check, MO, or Paypal accepted. Additional costs may be applied for non-CONUS shipping

Here's the rules:
1. Simply indicate your desire to buy it by posting "I want the Khnutbuster". added - or some indication that you are willing to buy
2. Your post number will be your entry number.
3. If you change your mind and don't want in on the drawing, just edit your original post or post again that you aren't interested.
4. The drawing will take place a week from today, Dec. 8, at around 7 pm. I'll put all the numbers in something and let my wife pick the winner.
5. I'll announce the winner on this thread immediately after the drawing.
6. added - If the winner declines to purchase, I will draw another entry until we get someone that is willing to purchase.

I want the Khnutbuster, Post number 1... Whoa wait, knife number 1 and post number 1! Talk about a match made in heaven!!! ;)

rtoo

"I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster""I want the Khnutbuster"
James

Kerry I'm in on this one,I'll buy it,Thanks,Oh yeah,I want the Khnutbuster
-Vince

I understand for some it might be somewhat difficult to say "I want the Khnutbuster". If you say you want it in some way shape or form, ofCOURSE I'll include you in the drawing.

This is another nice piece of outstanding craftsmanship. Those two fixed blades you posted as well.

I want the Khnutbuster.

Nice stuff, Mr. Hampton!

Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me!!!!

Errr- - -ahem; I certainly wouldn't mind having that great little knife.

"I want the Khnutbuster" !!!

Just this am I was looking at a Case Sodbuster in the hardware store display & thinking what a cool little knife it was as a kid, but not cool enough to displace more "adult" knives in my pocket these days. But THIS . . .oh my, yes please!

I want the Knutbuster.

And if I don't win it, I'd like to order one. :D

Back