3 BAS for 7/25 -- two blems and one unmarked

top -- BAS by Bura. Exactly to spec 15 inches and 20 ounces. About one minute worth of rust removal near tip. Handle took a hit during shipment and knocked 1/8" chip in handle at buttcap. I've got the chip in place but it needs expoxy. Outside of this the rig is 10/10.

Yours for $60.

center -- BAS by Bura. 15 inches and 22 ounces. 10/10 rig with grainline in handle that will probably never develop into a crack. Very substantial karda and chakma. Take it for $75

bottom -- BAS unmarked -- no HI logo and no kami mark. 15 inches and 1/5 pounds. Excellent effort by Kumar. He's the only kami who makes kardas and chakmas with rounded tip on handle. There's a grainline in the handle that probably will never go anywhere. 10/10 rig otherwise. Take it for $75 delivered to your door.

Attachments

• 7-25-02 2 blems and one unmarked.jpg
    7-25-02 2 blems and one unmarked.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 268
Yea Bruise, just look at the range of variance in just those three Khuks. All the same model, two by the same kami even. Mine is most like the middle one.

where's the buyers? I love these horn handles, but 15" is too small fer me. These are a steal for non-mutant sized folks. You'd hafta spend $75 or more on a spyderco folder that these khuks could nearly cut in half!

Keith
EN Ferro Veritas

I already have a BAS I am in love with, maybe my all-time favorite khuk. I am sure these will get picked up. The BAS is a great style, very flexible in application. That top one is sure interesting though.

A Bura BAS sure sounds good to me but, I'd have to go in debt again. I'm almost out of the hole now. I guess I better behave.:D

I'v got a BAS by Bura - the only thing is that I think I need another HIKV !!! HEHEHEHE:) We'll see maybe it will wait for me - I still owe Uncle from last khuk !!

Hi Bill,

I'll take that bottom one. Be nice to have another Kumar.

Andre

email sent

Originally posted by Ferrous Wheel
where's the buyers?
I think there are many of us who already have a BAS or two, or three, or four...;)
Originally posted by Ferrous Wheel
You'd hafta spend $75 or more on a spyderco folder that these khuks could nearly cut in half!
you hit the nail on the head. I am a big non-fan of spyderco knives. they just don't fit well in my hands, and I don't like the little hole in the blade. I'm sure to start a flame war with this...:rolleyes:

Uncle,
It's a little small for me but you have Email, If the middle one is still available I'll take it.
Thanks,
Rick

Back