3 blems for 7/1 -- Pix and good deals.

top -- 15 inch, 22 ounce quick AK by Bura. 10/10 rig. Five minutes worth of rust on left side of blade at tip. Monsoon season. Everything else just fine. Save $50 for five minutes work -- hourly rate $600/hr.

center -- 16.5" 25 ounce WWII by Kumar. Very good work by Kumar. Fit, finish, hardess all up to HI specs. Only thing wrong is grain line in handle which will probably never go anywhere. Good karda & chakma. Scabbard by village sarki in new leather. Take it home for $75. If you decide to run a line of superglue along the grain line it will take one minute which makes your hourly rate $3000/hr.

bottom -- Beautifully done 15 inch 18 ounce Sirupati. Very good work by Murali. Wonderful little khukuri shaped karda and chakma. Scabbard & frog by village sarki in new leather. Only thing wrong with this entire rig is a fairly heavy grain line in handle. Superglue fix. Take it home for $60. Saves you $40 and puts your hourly rate at $2400/hr.

Call or email on any of these and you can tell everybody you made $3000/hr working on your knife.

Attachments

• 7-1-02 -- three blems.jpg
    7-1-02 -- three blems.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 327
They may take awhile, Sarge. This is a holiday week and things are always slow here during holidays.

He's smelled the blems! Quick everyone outta the water! It's..

Jim | CLifton!

Keith
En Ferro Veritas

Originally posted by Bill Martino .....top -- 15 inch, 22 ounce quick AK by Bura. 10/10 rig. Five minutes worth of rust on left side of blade at tip. Monsoon season. Everything else just fine. Save $50 for five minutes work -- hourly rate $600/hr.
Take it home for $??????

*wimper* That Sirupati is Beautifull. To bad it's not an 18" or I would break. *wimper*

:eek:

Are these still here? I really wasn't planning on another khuk for a while yet but Hebers right, that Murali is beautiful. But I don't have a Kumar yet either and I do like the WWIIs. Gotta resist...

Originally posted by Cole
:eek:

Are these still here? I really wasn't planning on another khuk for a while yet but Hebers right, that Murali is beautiful. But I don't have a Kumar yet either and I do like the WWIIs. Gotta resist...

Cole, I too like the WWII models so seeing both a WWII and a Sirupati at the same time just about broke me. Ifn the WWII had chiruwa style handle or the Sirupati been 18" I would have snapped for sure.:p

I will take both the Sirupati and the WWII Uncle Bill, or either if one is already taken.

I'm so excited that I finally got online in time to grab one of these!!!

Gerald Hamrick
Snohomish, WA

I'm so excited that I finally got online in time to grab one of these!!! >>> gshamr

Will you look at that, Uncle Bill? There's a lot of business out there. And a lot still to be done here.

Gshamr, I think the WWll looks solid, and that small sirp has a wicked curve. Congratulations.

munk

Thanks Munk!

I e-mailed Bill twice, then read his last post and realized why he wasn't answering. I wish him the best, and admire his attitude.

I suspect he didn't answer because he was drinking a beer and relaxing. He often cuts out of here in the evening.

munk

I tried again. I want them and will call you from work with the info in about an hour. I'll buy a money order today. If we don't connect, I'll just give my info here, for all the world to see.

Please send them to:
PEMCO Insurance
Attn: Gerald Hamrick
2506 196th Street SW
Lynnwood, WA 98046

Thanks!!!

Back