• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 Chris Reeves Green Beret Knives for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
***All three knives are sold***

For sale three Chris Reeves Green Berets, never cut anything, no scratches. In like new condition. But for the sake of full disclosure, let's call them extremely lightly used. They have all been in and out of the sheaths.

All will come with Original Reeves Box, unused Warrantee Card, and signed authenticity card. The Steel on all tjree is S30V.

***Sold, Shipped, and DC# Sent*** #1. 5.5" Green Beret, has some darkening on Micarta from handling, I'm sure it will wash off. But what you see, is what you get. It is also missing the green para cord from the pommel. Green Blackhawk Sheath $210.00 middle knife in picture without sheaths. Box shows some wear too.
I
***Sold, Shipped, and DC# Sent*** #2. 5.5" Green Beret, like new condition. Green Blackhawk Sheath $225.00

***Sold, Shipped, and DC# Sent *** #3, 7" Green Beret, like new condition. Green Blackhawk Sheath $225.00

In the sheaths,

***prices include priority mail with Delivery confirmation # and I cover the paypal fees. No gift option please. Must have legal right to own where you live and must be over 18 years of age. Con US only.

***First unconditional "I'll take it" here, followed by PM for Paypal info gets priority. If you want the knife please reply in this thread.

No disappointments here, all three are in excellent condition, and priced to move.

Last edited:
Cards that came with all three knives say S30V

The 7" and the 5.5" with no lanyard are 2003,
The other 5.5 is 2005,

Last edited:
All three knives appear to be sold pending funds. I am still sorting throught the emails and PM that I received overnight.

Mr. Jinks has #1 pending funds,

And Padad24al and I are working on a deal sonhe has first shot at the remaining 5.5

Thanks all, I will be responding to your emails and PMs in the order I received them.

L.V.

Last edited:
Mr. Jinks My apologies for the incorrect info in my earlier emails.
#1 is dated July, 22, 2003

I will shoot you a picture of the card in an updated email shortly.

Last edited:
Per our PMs, I will take this one:
#2. 5.5" Green Beret, like new condition. Green Blackhawk Sheath
Payment has been made.

Mr. Jinks,

Knife #1 is on hold for you, but I have not heard anything back from you.
Are you still interested?

Please let me know,

LV,

Mr. jinks,

I'm going to give this until 8:00PM tonight, then knife #1 is going back on the Market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back