• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 Emersons: Super cqc-8, cqc-7, commander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updated the link, should be working now. Yes both the Emersons have the wave feature.

You need to update your usergroup to show you have a paid membership. To do this

Click on Settings (top right) -> Permissions Groups and update your group display

Since no condition indicated, what kind of use has that Super CQC-8 seen?

Thanks!

Its been carried but never used, black coating is perfect, still has the razer sharp factory edge.

Hello Forum!

Ive got a few knives I'm looking to get rid of , prices include shipping, I take Paypal (please add %3 or use the gift option), and I ship via priority mail. If you are trying to contact me, email is the best way. cdrwilson1@gmail.com

Kershaw leek, partially serrated. Some light scratches on blade and handle. $26

Kershaw Leek, plain edge, this one fires out super fast. New, no box $35

Emerson cqc-7 stonewash, partially serrated, slightly used, comes with box and everything. $120

Emerson Super cqc-8, plain edge with the black coated blade, very smooth. Carried slightlyer used. $205

Leatherman TTI New but no sheath $95

Custom Engraved Spyderco Endura 4 Fully serrated. This was hand engraved by John Cahill. He isn't very huge, but I think his work is pretty darn good, doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get one either. The pictures don't do this justice, if you want a closeup vid or better pics email me. I'm just testing the waters on this one, its not perfect, scuff on the handle, a few scratches here and there. Edge is almost perfect. This knife has LOTS of character and out of the hundreds of knives I have owned, this one has gotten the most attention from people. $275 or $310 trade value.

Spyderco ulize, slightly used. $150

Here are a few pictures of all the knives, there are about 71 pictures in the album. if you want better pics of specific ones, just pm or email me. All knives lockup good and all have extremely sharp factory edges. As for trades, only really looking for microtech autos, feel free to make me offers though, best I can do is say no.

Here is an album with pictures of all the items I currently have for sale (most of these are for sale in multiple threads on multiple forums).

http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/c...30609_213013_zpsde6286e3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=14

Email me with any question or better pictures.
cdrwilson1@gmail.com

Last edited:
Hello Forum!

I've got a few knives I'm looking to trade, and I ship via priority mail. If you are trying to contact me, email is the best way. cdrwilson1@gmail.com

-- Kershaw leek, partially serrated. Some light scratches on blade and handle.

-- Kershaw Leek, plain edge, this one fires out super fast. New, no box

-- Emerson Super cqc-8, plain edge with the black coated blade, very smooth. Carried slightly, never used.

-- Leatherman TTI New but no sheath

-- Custom Engraved Spyderco Endura 4 Fully serrated. This was hand engraved by John Cahill. He isn't very huge, but I think his work is pretty darn good, doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get one either. The pictures don't do this justice, if you want a closeup vid or better pics email me. I'm just testing the waters on this one, its not perfect, scuff on the handle, a few scratches here and there. Edge is almost perfect. This knife has LOTS of character and out of the hundreds of knives I have owned, this one has gotten the most attention from people.

-- Spyderco ulize, slightly used.

-- Downloads Pocket Rocket, fifth run I believe? This is in the exact same condition as it came from Download, SST-50, Aluminum, GITD tailcap and o-ring at the head. a bit more of a neutral tint, tiny bit on the green side. Link to the original thread below.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?249988-5th-run-SST-50-driven-by-18650-light

-- This is another custom light by vinhnguyen54, XM-L LED, solarforce L2 body, direct-voltage so only one mode, no switch UI or nothing, just one mode which sits at around 900 lumens with an IMR battery 1600(I have one to go with it). With an 18650 I would expect around 750-800 lumens at the LED, this one is a pretty solid build.

-- The last one is a XENO G5 with the r5 led. Throws a beam pretty far. Xeno produces some surfire like knockoffs. This one obviously is, but its pretty solid. Good thick tube with a good button and mode actuation, comes with a super cool high polish crenelated bezel.

-- Two other 2900 light use 18650's

-- I also have a very rare and discontinued skull duracoat zippo by uparmoured, which they did two runs of before getting told by zippo to stop making them.

Here are a few pictures of all the knives and flashlights, there are about 71 pictures in the album. if you want better pics of specific ones, just pm or email me. All knives lockup good and all have extremely sharp factory edges.

http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/cdr01/media/CPF MKPL Blade Forums/DSC_1010.jpg.html?sort=3&o=61

TRADES:: Looking to trade up with these:
Really looking for Microtech autos
Other high end autos (piranha, benchmade, protech)
Benchmade 51,62
Bark River Bolo I or II
Strider
Chris Reeve
Hinderer
I'm also always interested in new tech (laptops, gaming peripherals) -- has to be in like new to new condition.
BITCOINS
I love all knives so other offers can't hurt, but really looking looking for something in this list.

Email me with any question or offers
cdrwilson1@gmail.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back