• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 knives for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
knife 1
austin goldman
1095 steel 5/32 thick comes with kydex sheath by maker
micarta handles
11-1/8" overall
5-3/4" cutting edge
Only cut paper never carried
$90 shipped. $80------$75 now

knife 2
1095 kit knife wood handles mosiac center pin
hand ground and shaped 5/16" thick beefy knife with a really nice brown leather sheath
$45 shipped. $35 -----$30----------traded

knife 3 sold
1095 kephart style knife 1/8" thick no sheath
very sharp handles are skate board deck with lovelace pins
Sold

-----------------------------------------Best offer on all knives ---------------------------------

also may be open to trades for edc folders

Last edited:
Question on knife #2- the Kit knife. Is the kit knife blade American made? Do you know who the kit blade maker is and the approx. Rc hardness of the blade?
Thanks.

I sent a PM/email to you. I wanted to make sure my email was correct. h3ctorv3ctor (at) yahoo (dot) com. Thanks

For some reason I didn't get any email from you
You can ask the question in the thread here

Ok, just curious if you take a USPS money order? I dropped paypal due to problems on ebay, increased fees, and buying too much on forums. I know you wouldn't ship until you get it.

I'm interested in the Austin Goldman knife. The handle should be 5 inches correct? 5.75 cutting surface, 11.125 overall, leaving some room from cutting edge to handle, about 5 inches of handle? It's hard to tell from the pics. A close up shot of the handle next to a tape measure would be great. I have a big hand (2xl gloves) and need a good 5 inch handle.

Again, if you don't want to deal with a money order, I totally understand.

Ok, just curious if you take a USPS money order? I dropped paypal due to problems on ebay, increased fees, and buying too much on forums. I know you wouldn't ship until you get it.

I'm interested in the Austin Goldman knife. The handle should be 5 inches correct? 5.75 cutting surface, 11.125 overall, leaving some room from cutting edge to handle, about 5 inches of handle? It's hard to tell from the pics. A close up shot of the handle next to a tape measure would be great. I have a big hand (2xl gloves) and need a good 5 inch handle.

Again, if you don't want to deal with a money order, I totally understand.

postal MO will be fine I will post better pics in the AM

Sorry Rob, but that looks a little short for me. Good luck.

Rob,
I accepted your trade offer on kit knife#2 and have sent you my contact information.
Thanks.
Alex

Rob,
I accepted your trade offer on kit knife#2 and have sent you my contact information.
Thanks.
Alex

email sent with my info thanks

lets move the austin goldman any takers or offers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back