• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 Knives, Liong Mah designd Reate, Kershaw and Spyderco

Downsizing my collection so will be selling a lot of knives. First up are these 3.
Not looking for any trades for any of these so please don't offer. Any price offers are welcome. Best way to reach me is my email jzahnd89@gmail.com

1.) Liong Mah designed Reate Remedy that has been customized by Derrick (@derk_razor_sharp on IG). The mods included the rock pattern you see on the scales and pocket clip as well as the two tone acid stonewashed blade. Razor sharp edge on it done by him as well. The knife is functionally perfect. Flips hard and fast with extremely smooth action. Centering is good and the lock up is early and solid. Only carried a handful of times and only used to cut some paper.

Price for this is $SOLD ( over $100 less than what I have into it). I am the original owner and knife was brand new when it was customized.
PAYPAL only (gift or add 4%). CONUS only and buyer must be over 18 and legally allowed to own this where they reside.

2.) Next up is a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 with flytanium titanium scales. Also only carried a handful of times. Edge is factory and still sharp. Lock is solid, there is a small amount of side to side play, not unlike any Para 2 I've owned and I've had quite a few. The play can be fixed if you tighten the screws but then the knife isn't as smooth, depends on how you like to set it up really. Comes with original camo scales as well. Centering slightly off, does not rub.

Price is $SOLD
PAYPAL only (gift or add 4%). CONUS only and buyer must be over 18 and legally allowed to own this where they reside.

3.) Lastly for today is a Kershaw Launch 1. Fires hard and fast, only issue is a small up and down tick if you check for blade play. Only cut some paper and envelopes with it, never carried.
Price is $SOLD. PLEASE NOTE: I will only sell this to someone living in a state where automatics are legal to own AND carry.

IMG_1256_zpszwdawjea.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1257_zpsysvrw8ks.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1252_zps9jle7eni.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1253_zpsplyvffbq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1255_zpsyj7688dw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1254_zpsksvdbmkt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]