3 more blems for 6/25 -- Pix and deals.

top -- almost perfect BAS by Sanu. 15 inches and 1.5 pounds. Only problem is a couple of grain lines in the handle that I don't think will ever go anywhere and the horn has shrunk a little so the buttcap needs to be filed down to match -- about f 5 or 10 minutes work. $60 delivered to your door and fully guaranteed.

center -- 16.5 inch 1.5 pound WWII model by Bura. Perfect except a couple of grain lines in handle. $75

bottom -- 18 inch 2 pound AK by Bura. Same problem -- grain lines. $95.

Call or email.

Attachments

• 6-25-01 -- three more blems.jpg
    6-25-01 -- three more blems.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 252
Dang I need to get a second job, those are amazing deals... I like the pic too, nice shiny steel and black-hole horn handles...

Thanks, GG: I was sitting here contemplating making a grab for that one. I've one like it that feels so right in my hand that I was tempted to snatch the above one up and stash it for a spare.

i am convinced that uncle bill has some sort of psychic powers...almost every PGA/Blem post he makes has at least one Khuk that i've just decided i must have...yesterday had the BAS from Sanu and today has the 16.5" WWII from Bura. he reads minds i tell ya...he reads minds...:)

i'm happy to be of service rusty...hopefully one day when i'm feelin' a little weak in the wallet you can return the favor.

e.

Yeah! Bill knows which khuks belong to who, before we know! Perhaps when they ship from Nepal and the khuk chooses the owner!

Khuks really like the Cave.

Hel, my YCS tried two owners before it got to me. SHe's happy now, with her new rig.

Now to shake one of those Ashleys loose...

Cheers, Bill!

Keith
En Ferro Veritas

I don't have to buy a Kuhk, I really don't have too. Really. I do not have to buy another khukuri before the first one arrives. I am in total control, I can not buy a Khukuri any time I want. Honest. Thank God I get home from work so late after all you guys have snapped them up.

Back