3 more village models for 7/8 -- pix and deals.

top -- a real village model -- no markings on blade at all. 15.5 inches and 23 ounces. Good work by village kami. Blade has been polished by BirGorkha to magic stone mirror finish so fit, finish, hardness up to HI specs. Steel mounted. Beautiful wood handle and well done with a little extra carved ring. I'm impressed with quality. Karda and chakma not so good but better than standard. Scabbard old style leather but pretty well done. Take it home for $65.

center -- 17.5 inch, 25 ounce WWII village style by Bura. Cresent moon, initials LB, and blade marked BG. Usual good work by Bura. Rust at tip which I think you can see in pix. Ten minutes clean up.
Very good and substantial karda and chakma. Same old scabbard & frog by village sarki in new leather. Take is home for $95.

bottom -- 15.5 inch 25 ounce tough little workhorse by Sanu. Usual fine work by Sanu. Blade marked with cross and "Sanu" with BG rather than HI. Fine karda and good chakma. Usual scabbard by village sarki in new leather. Take it away for $65.

Call or email.

Attachments

• 7-8-02 -- three village models.jpg
    7-8-02 -- three village models.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 225
OK, one. Send me an email with shipping address and tell me how you want to pay. And, welcome to the cantina.

Thanks Uncle, I'll be calling you shortly with details.:D

Bottom GTW.

Think I missed your call, One. Out for my AM bike ride which is a must for me.

... I'd like that top one! woo hoo!

My buddy needs a villager, bad!

Lemme know if One is in or out.

Email Sent, UNcle!

Keith Sauers
En Ferro Veritas

Uncle do you have any more like the bottom one? I love how wide the blade looks. I would like the 15 inch size as I have to many 17-18+ size.

....Heehe! Good snag, Yvsa. I was surprised to see a Bura WWII sittin fer so long with no one snaggin it. Good catch.

Keith
En Ferro Veritas

Back