3 PGAs for 7/12 -- pix and deals

top -- 16.5 inch 28 ounce Chirwa AK by Bura. Wonderful handle with finger grips. Look closely at the pix and I think you can see the finger grooves. Feels great in the hand. 10/10 effort by Bura on all counts. Beautiful karda and good chakma. Same old scabbard by village sarki in new leather. Take it home for $125.

center -- Beautifully done M43 by Sanu. Convex edge on this one and we are going to be seeing a lot more with this edge. 17.5 inches and 28 ounces. 10/10 by Sanu. Nice karda and chakma. Scabbard & frog by village sarki in new leather. Great buy at $125.

bottom -- BirGorkha village model. 17 inch 1.5 pound village style by Bura. Fit, hardness perfect, satin finish. Good karda and chakma. Fine scabbard and frog by village sarki in new leather with steel chape. Great rig. Delivered to your door for $85. Uncle Bill certified best buy.

Call or email.

Attachments

• 7-12-02  -- 3 pgas.jpg
    7-12-02 -- 3 pgas.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 247
M43 gone in ten seconds. Bura Chiruwa gone in two minutes.

Village style still looking -- and this is the one I pegged as the best buy. Shows how much I know.

Well, at least we had a nice chat, Johnny. Tell the kid to hang in and consider himself lucky.

Boy, that is a beaut, Uncle.

I got the other villager the other day, and I see why you marked this one above as the best buy. If I wasn't already a bit behind, I'd be taking it, because I'm givin' the villager I got to a buddy. He fell in love with it.
KK is really cool, too! That went straight to the wife, and I'll hafta get more with my next order. Big Hit!

Check is in the mail tomorrow, thanks fer the leeway.

Keith
EN Ferro Veritas

If and when Harry comes back he may have to do some practicing to catch up to speed.

Back