• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 Profilers 1/30

Finished these yesterday.
Made from 10" files temp'd down to 58-60rc., 7 7/8" long 1/8" thick, 3 3/8" edge, 4 3/8" handle 1/2" thick, NickelSilver pins and lanyard, comes w/ handsewn 7oz. leather sheath. $65 shipped conus w/ 100% mbg. Thanks for looking!
Top is Hunter Green dymondwoodSOLD
Middle is Cocobolo dymondwood
Bottom is Rosewood Burgundy dymondwoodSOLD
-Michael

Attachments

• 100_1673.jpg
    100_1673.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 351
  • 100_1674.jpg
    100_1674.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 336
  • 100_1676.jpg
    100_1676.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Damn it, I gotta get my taxes done this weekend now to see how much I can spend.. :D

Mr. Morris, I wanted to say thanks for the prompt delivery of the green-handled profiler. I've had it over a week now, and It's exactly what I was looking for. It's already done some camp work, and I also used it to slice up a bunch of carpet I pulled out of my house. It made short work of the carpet, and didn't seem to lose any sharpness at all. I'm really surprised the other two are still available! Guys, what are you waiting for? $65 dollars (shipped) for a tough little handmade knife can't be beat.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I believe timing is everything, Someone is going to see these when the time is right and know its just what they've been looking for...

mike, if you can make me a sheath for a lefty, I'll take the bottom one - Rosewood Burgandy

You got it Scarysharp, I can ship it tomorrow (Wed) with the Snapless torpedo(It's ready also) if you wish (We'll also save on shipping)... email sent
-Michael

Just got this one today from Mike along with one of his snapless torpedo's. Anyone who needs a hard working knife and nice sheath might want to grab one before the word gets out. They're really well done

Back