• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 River Blades Bushman

3 River Blades Bushman for sale

Rare opportunity to own a limited run hand-made knife from a small, veteran owned shop. 3 River Blades makes their knives in batches, so this model isn't always available. Excellent craftsmanship, with attention to detail evident. Everything about this knife feels rock solid. Handle is large enough to accommodate gloves, so you can safely use it in any weather. Never used in the field so it's essentially brand new.

It comes with 2 Kydex sheaths. There's the taco style which is standard issue, but I ordered the far nicer pancake variety with the ferro rod loop. I'll include the unused 4"x1/2" ferro rod as well. Only marks are a few light black streaks on the spine from me testing it against a firesteel (and FWIW, it showers sparks because it has very sharp edges).

This knife comes with the original certificate of authenticity.

• Overall length: 10"
  • Blade length: 5"
  • Edge length: 4.5"
  • Blade grind: Saber
  • Blade steel: 1095, 3/16", gun blue finish
  • Handle length: 5"
  • Handle scales: Brown micarta
  • Sheath: Kydex (comes with 2)
  • Purchase price: $350
  • Selling price: $280

Paypal fees included. Ground shipping to anywhere in the CONUS included.

No trade offers please - I'm trying to thin out my collection, not make it larger.

3 River Blades Bushman - 03.jpg3 River Blades Bushman - 07.jpg3 River Blades Bushman - 09.jpg3 River Blades Bushman - 11.jpg3 River Blades Bushman - 10.jpg

Back