Take a look:

Tulipwood: *SOLD*

santoku201.jpg

Desert Ironwood: *SOLD*

santoku202.jpg

Amboyna Burl: (*SOLD*)

santoku203.jpg

For more info, go to http://www.kosterknives.com/santoku.htm

All are 1095 steel, heat-treated with clay (except tulipwood - full quench), drawn back at 385 to about ~60 HR.

Handles have been sealed or stabilized and the final finish is handrubbed briwax. All handles have fiber liners.

Overall length is 12". Blade length is 7". Full convex grind. ;)

Priced to move at *SOLD* shipped ConUS.

Payment info here: http://www.kosterknives.com/payments.htm

Thanks!

HI DANIEL IF YOU SHIP TO CANADA I WILL TAKE THE Amboyna Burl JUST NEED YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS

Tulipwood santoku still available. Thanks!

My wife really loves the tulipwood, but she's so hard on cooking knives that I can't convince her she needs a nice santoku. :(

FWIW she's the daughter of a Japanese restauranteur/chef--and she says "thumbs up!"

Thanks for the kind words!

I made a santoku for my wife a while back...took her a few weeks to stop leaving it out wet, etc....but she did adjust...and now keeps it clean every time she uses it. Has developed a nice patina now and the best part is that it stays sharp! :D

Tulipwood Santoku is still looking for a home....

Thanks!

It's yours - thanks!

All have been sold.

There should be another batch in December...just in time for the Holidays. ;)

hi daniel
i got my santoku yesterday and i am very impressed nice blade and beautiful handle and very sharp overall a very nice knife thank you

ps pm sent

Thanks! Glad to hear it arrived safe and sound! :thumbup:

Hi Daniel,

Got the knife and let me tell you it's a beauty...the handle is like silk. I'm very impressed by the blade as well. As a Japanese sword fan of sorts I can appreciate the benefits of the convex grind. We haven't had a chance to use it yet (spaghetti for dinner last night) but my wife is looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks again!

Glad you like it! :thumbup:

Should have another run of these done right before Christmas.

Thanks!

Back