• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco 3 Spyderco Shaman Exclusives - BHQ, KJ, and the TreeRex

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickettedge

Platinum Member
Coming off the heels of Seven for Sunday (https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/7-for-sunday-cheburkov-hinderer-sbd-liong-mah-kizer-spyderco.1719253/) I have three Shamans today. I still have a few left on that thread including an SBD Void, Spyderco Lil SubHilt, and a Cheburkov Strizh.

Ok on to the Shamans.

All three are NIB, out for photos only. I bought dupes of these and figured others might like them.

Everything comes in original packaging.

Pricing on these is simple $245 each. If you buy two, I will knock off $10 each. All prices are OBO. See the rules section below for any additional questions.

Spyderco Shaman Knife Joker Exclusive - Green G10 - $SOLD

Spyderco Shaman KC Exclusive - Rosewood - $WITHDRAWN

Spyderco Shaman BHQ Exclusive - Jade G10 and DLC - $SOLD

View attachment 1307702

View attachment 1307701 View attachment 1307703 View attachment 1307704

The Rules:

• All prices include PayPal G&S and priority shipping
  • Happy to send more photos, but first unequivocal "I'll take it" gets it, ordered by timestamp
  • When I say OBO, I really mean OBO. I'm interested in moving these knives, however, if you send me a low offer, I might ask you to wait for 24 to 48 hrs before I accept to see if anyone else comes in with a better offer.
  • PM me for PayPal address or put your contact info in the thread
  • I reserve the right to sell to whoever I want (e.g. if you have low ratings, you might be passed over)
  • Must pay within 24 hours
  • Shipping to US only, no forwarding addresses
  • Will ship next day as long as payment received before 7 pm central
  • Please leave reviews after you receive the knife

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back