• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 ZT's and 2 Spydercos *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, i have a few knives up for sale. I accept EMT or paypal (gift or add the fees). Price includes shipping in Canada. My Paypal and email address is desmondcoward@gmail.com

1. BNIB ZT 0560, elmax blade steel. No blade play,lockup is about 50% and blade is centered. $old to woodsy7

2. LNIB Zt 0550 Gen 2 S35vn blade steel. Carried a couple of times and used very lightly. Centered blade, no blade play at all and lockup is about 50%.Factory edge is still sharp. The action on this knife is very smooth. Withdrawn

3. New condition but no box ZT 0300 S30V blade steel. Carried and used a few times. Very solid lockup sitting at about 40-50%, blade is centered. There are some very minor scuffs in the blade coating on both sides but they are barely visible. Still has factory edge and is still very sharp.Withdrawn

4. BNIB Spyderco manix 2 lightweight in translucent blue CTS BD1 blade steel. $old to Rare Blade

5. BNIB Spyderco manix 2 XL S30 V blade steel. Came out of the box with a tiny hair line scratch on the blade only visible in certain light, it's on the golden colorado side. I tried to show it in the pictures, that was the best i could do. Other than that it is perfect. $old to GuitarMan

Pics: HERE

First "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment, get's it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back