3000 Club

ARtsig1

Banned
Its been a long haul but I've finally made my 3000th post, this will be 3001. Its been quite an experience with a LOT of info learned along the way. Proud to say I'm a member here at BF!!

artsig1 said:
Its been a long haul but I've finally made my 3000th post, this will be 3001. Its been quite an experience with a LOT of info learned along the way. Proud to say I'm a member here at BF!!
Congrats, Art--after this one I'll be 13 away from my 3000th too. Hard to believe--I still remember my first post here. Met a lot of people along the way and did a lot of business with good people like you. My wallet hates me for it, but I'm still glad I found this place :D .

Congrats Art I ain't far behind, see ya in the club.

BTW do we get a hat or a patch or somethin'? :D

It's hard to make that many Intelligent posts, there are some out there(not many that would reply to every post even if it doesn't make sense or contribute.

You Art are not one of those people, your replies and posts have been funny and informative. Congrats again.

One of these days, I hope to have a bunch of posts myself...Maybe this one will help to get me there.:D.

Would have been far above the 3K mark-
lost posts in a couple of crashes-
no loss to the knife community or the world @ large-
I post mainly drivel.

Back