.315" D2 Tool Steel Tantos!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I just cut the new bar.

325.jpg

Looks sweet, I got some .312" a2 stock coming in, I still have no clue what the knife is going to look like, it might end up being a "go with the flow" knife.

Just like I like my women nice and thick haha good stuff

Heh heh :D Thanks!

Looks sweet, I got some .312" a2 stock coming in, I still have no clue what the knife is going to look like, it might end up being a "go with the flow" knife.

Nice! Have fun with that stuff! ...and get a lot of belts! :)

I still go very thin on the edge with the thick steel, that is key. 5/16" is my favorite thickness for thick blades.

Washington Pa huh? That's less than an hour from me.

Brian

Cool! I like to use all materials from the USA if I can find them, American made steel is the best.

Hmmm, seems a bit skinny...

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Very nice and I can't wait to see the results!
:D Thanks!

Chopperssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!#!%#$%!!!!! :d :d :d

edit: wait what is that stencil of? Is that yours? Like a bottle opener thingy dealio??? CHOPPERS!#$@#$

Thanks!

Chopperssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!#!%#$%!!!!! :d :d :d

edit: wait what is that stencil of? Is that yours? Like a bottle opener thingy dealio??? CHOPPERS!#$@#$

:D Bottle opener thingy dealio, check. Good eye! That is my design, I hope to have some out soon, I'll use D2 for them too!

I saw that bottle opener thingy dealio too. Looks like a handy thingy to have on a keychain. I'm in for one. You going to try etching your name on the spine now?

Dat's my boy!! :D
:D

Man, these are going to make some great sharpened prybars :D

Cheers
Thanks for the kind words!

nice looking group there
Much appreciated!

Are those roughly 4" blade length?? I'm in. :D
A couple are, they vary a bit... one is 11" long.

I saw that bottle opener thingy dealio too. Looks like a handy thingy to have on a keychain. I'm in for one. You going to try etching your name on the spine now?

Nice, I want to get to those openers soon. They will be cool! :D

I'll probably do some on the spine, I wanted to try on that tanto because of the rounded spine... I think it is a nice look. I have always etched my .36 knives that way. It would be cool to etch my folders on the spine.

082-3.jpg

looks killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might have to learn how cut right handed ! I go through the same thing with guitars. life is so rough:D

Back