• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech $325 Stitch - ANOTHER PRICE DROP 6 Microtechs, Warhound Shadow, Warhound Stonewash Hellhound Shadow, 2 Stitch, UTX-70 Sale or Trade

John Phillips

Platinum Member
All are new in box and I’m the original owner except for the UTX-70 that I bought here from another member in new condition, I have not carried, used or sharpened the UTX-70. The UTX-70 looks new but I cannot say for sure since I’m not the original owner.

UTX-70 Partially Serrated $210
Ultratech Warhound Stonewash $550
Sold Ultratech Hellhound DLC Shadow $675
Traded Ultratech Warhound DLC Shadow $900
Sold Stitch Plain Edge M390 $375 - now $325
Sold Stitch Full Serrated M390 $375 -now $325

All prices include Priority Mail shipping.

First “I’ll take it” followed by a prompt PM and payment get it’s. I can deal with anyone I choose or choose not to deal with.

Trade interests include and need to be in new condition
CKF Evo 2.0 or 1.0
CKF Sokosha
Startac, Starbenza or other very hard to find CRK folders or fixed
Shiro Quantum
Koenigs
Oz Roosevelt
Demko AD20 or other hard to find Demko
Rare Hinderers
Randalls
Rockstead
CKF Snafu 2.0

I’ll ship Priority Mail insured and signature required, no exceptions.

Payment PayPal F&F or Zelle, will not take G&S.

I’ll be happy to send more pictures or videos upon request. Once again, these are all brand new in box(except for the UTX-70 which is like new in box). I have not taken them out for anything other than for these pictures and to admire. Not even a simple paper cutting was attempted on any of these.

Last edited:
Reactions: bjw
Price Drop on both Stitch models. Taking a loss on both. My loss, your gain. Both are brand new!!!!

Trades welcome!!! DLC Warhound has been traded, all others are available. Can trade up or down, can take cash with partial trade or add cash if trading up.

Price drop on Warhound and Hellhound. Trades welcome as well. I’m also happy to text or speak with anyone anytime, just send me a PM with your contact information. I can also send more detailed pictures or videos upon request.

Taking a loss on both Stitches at this price but want to move them along. Open to trades on all as well!

Well…let’s try $325 for either Stitch. Can anyone beat this deal? Both are Brand new in box and I’m the original owner. Zelle or PayPal F&F. Happy to text or talk with anyone. Happy to send pictures or videos of any listed. Over a 2 year member now with 77 positive feedbacks.

I will consider trades as well!!! Brand new in box, I’m the original owner, bought from authorized Microtech dealer.

I'll take the Plain Edge Microtech Stitch as spoken about on our communications. Thanks John! Payment Sent!

Back