• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, email or call.

William Chu, aka 10after10
Tel: (77 three) 25 five - 044 four

pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "texted you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy via text, email or PM.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with payment instructions.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY after claiming a knife/item. I do NOT "hold" knives/items.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, please CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, if and ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- International Buyers are Welcome, please ask about Terms & Conditions. If you are not physically in the US or your PayPal account is based outside of USA, YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE COMMITTING TO BUY.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down.
Sorry, but I cannot reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. CRKT M16-04A

52115450564_9b9c046ca4_b.jpg

52114179057_c30eec1169_b.jpg

Please click HERE to view additional pics.

This is a "good" CRKT, made in the USA designed by the late Kit Carson. In fact this model has an NSN number meaning it was supplied to US government. It's a discontinued model from the early to mid 2010s. Although discontinued, it carries a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Never used, carried or sharpened. Black DLC CPM 154 blade is "dead nuts" centered. Zero play in any direction. No nicks, chips or rolls on original CRKT factory edge. The DLC coating has a couple of very very faint rub marks from handling over the years. No other flaws noted. Anodized 6061 aluminum scales are indistinguishable new. All screws are like new. Pocket clip is also in like new condition although it has a rough finish straight from the factory similar to Benchmade pocket clips. Blade deploys very smoothly. The action is much more hydraulic than some other side opening autos like Protech where blade sometimes nearly come flying out of your hand. Knife has safety feature that can lock blade in open or close position. Functional working safeties are not a given (hello Spyderco and Protech). Comes as knife ONLY, no box/papers. Original MSRP was $300. PLEFF

Overall length 9.25"
Blade length 4"
Weight 5 oz

SOLD, thank you Apache64 Apache64 and as always thanks Blade Forums.

2. CRKT Anubis

52115719805_72b2fc9dd9_b.jpg

52114184042_7cc18df8a3_b.jpg

Please click HERE to view additional pics.

Designed by renowned custom knife maker Allen Elishewitz. A gold plated Elishewitz logo is inset into the blade. Never used, carried or sharpened but has been handled. AUS-8 blade is centered and lazer sharp. There is some side to side play which is not uncommon with these "old school" side opening autos. Original factory edge is without nicks, chips or rolls. No scratches on the blade. Zytel scales look new. The scales have rubbery inserts on each side of the scales towards the rear of the knife. These inserts have handling/wear marks. Pocket clip is almost like new. There is the slightest amount of missing "black" on the very edge of the lip. scales look new. All screws are like new. Very snappy action. Blade flies out with a push of a button. Smooth to close. Knife has CRKT's patented AutoLAWKS safety system. To open and close the knife, the AutoLAWKS lever has to be pulled back at the same time button is pressed. Accidental opening and closing is next to impossible. Comes as knife ONLY, no box/papers.

Overall length 8.1"
Blade length 3.5"
Weight 6.4 oz

Was $65 $35 SOLD, thanks again Apache64 Apache64 .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back