~$350 edc

To be fair, this ZT may have one or two nice new features but visually it is not attractive. The blade looks to be bent upward.

For sure, not saying it isn't a "nice" knife in the sense that it functions as intended and F&F are no doubt squared away in the expected ZT fashion, but man it looks awful.

I was not particularly impressed with the large sebenza 21 I owned. Sold it a week after I bought it.

I've come to prefer knives with a 3" blade, give or take. I really love my Matt Bailey model 2 flipper geek edition. Does everything I need it to. My next favorite would be the TSF Beast. Both will last you a lifetime, and are unique to boot.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Dang. I can't picture myself with a $350 knife in the pocket.

I just recently started to collect expensive knives, but I purchased cheaper $30-50 knives for EDC. That and California's law is lame.

Dang. I can't picture myself with a $350 knife in the pocket.

I just recently started to collect expensive knives, but I purchased cheaper $30-50 knives for EDC. That and California's law is lame.

Log out and never come back on this site. It wasn't too long ago that I considered a $100 knife to be very expensive. A couple weeks ago I was emptying my pockets before bed and realized that I had been carrying over $1,000 worth of knives that day. Don't make the same mistakes I've made. Stay happy with your $50 knives and spend that money on something more productive, like drugs or strippers or something. :D

Seriously though, it is very easy to get caught up in buying better and better knives and before you know it you're spending more than you ever thought you would and loving every minute of it.

Log out and never come back on this site. It wasn't too long ago that I considered a $100 knife to be very expensive. A couple weeks ago I was emptying my pockets before bed and realized that I had been carrying over $1,000 worth of knives that day. Don't make the same mistakes I've made. Stay happy with your $50 knives and spend that money on something more productive, like drugs or strippers or something. :D

Seriously though, it is very easy to get caught up in buying better and better knives and before you know it you're spending more than you ever thought you would and loving every minute of it.

HAHA... this for sure,

I own a grand total of 2 "cheap" knives under $200 that I regularly use and/or carry. Then there a the 26 more "in my collection" ranging from $450-$1500, most around $800-$900 that get fondled, admired and unconditionally loved :) haha

Back