3K Giveaway!!!

For my 3000th post, I'm going to be giving away the Bancharo, by Sher the Tiger, from the 4/30 DOTD. It's a fantastic little axe, but doesn't get the love and appreciation (use) that it deserves. I bought it for my Cynthia, but it turned out to be too heavy for her to swing comfortably, and my own chopping needs are more than met by my M-43. I'd really love to see this thing go to a home where it won't be neglected and will receive lots of love, affection, and vigorous chopping sessions. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY!!! Post one (1) entry in this thread. Your post number will be your entry number. Multiple posts will be disqualified. On Monday, August 17th, I will use a random number generator to determine the winner.

The following pics are Yangdu's from the DOTD posting. I haven't taken any Bancharo pics of my own.

bancharo1.jpg

bancharo2.jpg

bancharo3.jpg

bancharo4.jpg

bancharo5.jpg

Sam, we all get a reward just reading your posts.

I think your offer is generous beyond belief.

bruce

Big ol' congrats on the 3K.

And thanks.

Mike :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bancharo, the easiest Hi product to handle mod. Ever.

Count me in.

Most importantly, congrats on such an auspicious post count.

You do know the bancharos sell for $500-700 on the used market, right.

j/k. It would be nice though.

You do know the bancharos sell for $500-700 on the used market, right.

j/k. It would be nice though.

:thumbup:Sweet Giveaway!!Congrats on 3K!

Thanks for the chance :)

Congrats on the 3k posts buddy..you sure clacked those out pretty fast! Not much of a chance...but hey...if you are being generous, I never turn down anything free!

CRR,
This is a very generous giveaway! Congratulations on the milestone. I should be there in a couple more years.
Thanks for the chance!:thumbup::D

sam
thanks for the chance to own another h.i.piece
sure wouldnt like to be on the recieving end of that
regards mick:thumbup:

Wow! Very generous giveaway CRR, :thumbup:
I can't pass this chance up!
Congrats on 3K, you garrulous guy, you! ;)

Back