$3Mil Begg Bodega Prototype

This has to be the most insane thing ive ever seen as far as knives go.I don't even have words to describe what im seeing.If it sells ebay gets 10% so so he might only get 2.7 million.Just as disturbing as this is a g10 bodega cerakoted for just under 5,000 in one of his other auctions;not bad for $10.00 in handle material and n690 with a baked on finish.....

You made me look. Sure enough, a G10 Bodega with a cerakoted blade for $4995. Also a Beanie Baby for $3995.

I hope mentioning these crazy good prices doesn't constitute deal spotting . . . ;)

I missed the 4000.00 beanie baby ; you cant give them away anymore.Just goes to show how far out in another galaxy these prices are....

I missed the 4000.00 beanie baby ; you cant give them away anymore.Just goes to show how far out in another galaxy these prices are....

But it's a rare misprinted crab one, totally worth it.

I may give the seller the benefit of the doubt...maybe his 9 button got stuck and he didnt notice. Price was supposed to be $295, that would make more sense. ;) Even then, still overpriced in my opinion.

:) Well , you can ASK any ridiculous price you want on Ebay . Doesn't mean much unless somebody with the funds actually pays it . :confused:

:eek: Some people is totally nuts , but I still doubt anyone will pay this price . o_O

A sucker's born every minute. And a dumbass is born every second.

:) I got curious . Looked briefly at the history and other listings from this seller . His prices seem kinda high but I don't see anything else nearly this insane .

I believe the price is a typo and meant to be maybe more like $2,995 . That would be more in line with the other listings .

Still way too much IMO ! ;)

Maybe he should put wheels on it and put it in the Barrett Jackson auction.The beggmobile only one known to exist....

Rich people man I'm telling I can picture them there sitting around like we got 3 already and they cant even get one wat world do we live in lol this is crazy

Like the old saying goes, rare doesn’t necessarily mean valuable.

I’d pay his asking price if it came with a glass case, sitting on a pedestal, with an expansive mansion surrounding it, with a well stocked garage, and the Ferrari and two keys, etc. lol

Rich people man I'm telling I can picture them there sitting around like we got 3 already and they cant even get one wat world do we live in lol this is crazy
I know a few millionaires and two billionaires, none of them would spend that kind of money on something like this.

I don't expect I'll ever own $3 mill in my lifetime. Some people have more money than brains.

That being said it seems like a really good investment. Someone buy it so I can laugh at you

Back