• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3X Ken Erickson - PJ Tomes Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met with Ken over the weekend at the Badger Show and left with these 3 knives.

First there are two EDC knives, one in Burgundy Micarta and one in Westinghouse Ivory Micarta. They are both approx. 3 1/2". Both have 1/2 stops and are typical Erickson quality in workmanship and have no flaws I can detect. Fresh from the bench. File work on trough side of back spring. Never carried or used. Ken would charge $475 for these if you could get him to make you one. These are $425 each. A significant savings and no wait!

The last one is approx. 3 1/4". Covered in Mammoth with coining around all edges. Also file work trough side of back spring. And a shield with bolsters. This is a fabulous knife mechanically and finish! Ken's bench price for this knife would be $675. Yours for $600!!!!!

All knives come with a storage pouch.

I am showing only one view of these as my photo skills suck. If you need something specific let me know and I will do my best.

THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET A KNIFE FROM ONE OF THE VERY BEST MAKERS AROUND IN THE SLIPJOINT WORLD.

As for the PJ Tomes knife it is a knife PJ had Queen make for him. It is a rendition of a custom knife PJ had them make for him. The bench price for a PJ custom Trapper was around $650 and this gave PJ a way to fulfill customers needs without the wait or cost. It is a high grade production knife no doubt. Nice jigged bone, D2 steel, and excellent fit and mechanics. $100

SHIPPING AND INSURANCE INCLUDED. CHECK MY FEEDBACK. NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND IF NOT SATISFIED!!!

PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE.

PLEASE! REPLY BY EMAIL ONLY. I DO NOT CHECK THE FORUM THAT OFTEN. PTRADECO@SWBELL.NET

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 55
  • large.jpg
    large.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I'll take the Westinghouse please. Email was sent.

- Payment sent Brad. Thank you!

Last edited:
If it's still available, I'll take the burgundy EDC. Email sent accordingly.

Thanks,
Garrett

Guys and Gals you are missing the boat on the Mammoth one. I have owned many of Ken's knives and while all fabulous this is an exceptional piece. No doubt the Mammoth could be a bit better. But this is meant to be a carry knife.

Coined liners all the way around, file worked trough, bolsters, Mammoth....mechanically perfect!

24 HOURS ONLY and then it goes to my permanent collection - $550

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back