4 Blems bargain and unique gift for mother

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
T to b

15 inch 29 ounce Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Chiruwa handle with lanyard hole. Slight shrinkage of wood handle on one side of handle. Beefy blade for $89. *SOLD*
I made short video clip of field testing which I will post on the HI Facebook.

15 inch 18 ounce BAS by Tej Kami. Tej repaired the minor flaw on satisal wood handle. Great Knife for camping/backpack hiking etc.. Great deal at $75. *SOLD*

YgOQWwB.jpg

P4IOGyk.jpg

haVLANt.jpg

T to b

17 inch 19 ounce Sirupati by Ram Kumar. Small hairline crack on horn handle most likely go nowhere. Super nice deal at $85.

12.5 inch 12 ounce Pen Knife by Kumar. Usual fine work by Kumar. Few hairline crack on horn handle. Near perfect Knife at $68. *SOLD*

jNgklQm.jpg

8t3yI8X.jpg

kPpuUuA.jpg

GlhJea6.jpg

Unique mother's day gift from faraway!

Red coral necklace #1
$48

meBDW0e.jpg

Round pendent necklace #2
$48
EUNkSP3.jpg

Yellow pendent necklace #3
$48 *SOLD*
6IxdnwJ.jpg

100 % Pashmina shawl
Nice soft and elegant gift for your mother at $45

DP018vt.jpg

qDA9yJj.jpg

OfL6Tt8.jpg

l8XfJGz.jpg

p9uzD3F.jpg

Beautiful and meaningful Tibetan bracelet at $20 *SOLD*

YhboOHZ.jpg

j5XJe8X.jpg

ty3PoGY.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served
Stay safe

Last edited:
EMS for the Pen Knife and the Tibetan Bracelet. Got the Done Deal.

I already have two Pen Knives. This one and the bracelet are for gifts.

Last edited:
Nice to see a Pen knife show up. One of early Bill Martino/Forum member collaborations, as I recall, the prototype was sent around the U.S. to get opinions before the final version was sent to Nepal for fabrication. Happy Days. :)

First time at HI. Beautiful Sirupati by Ram Kumar. Just sent email inquiry.
I think that would be a great first khukuri. I have fixed cracks in horn handles very easily and quickly with super glue. The crack almost disappears.

1. Tape off the crack.
2. Fill with super glue.
3. Let absorb & harden.
4. Sand smooth.
5. Polish.

The Sirupati is an underestimated model in my opinion. You can do a lot of work with a siru. All kinds of light to medium duty work, and a little bit of heavy work if you are careful. They are also very well balanced and fast swinging. You can't beat the price on that one. If you get it, let us know what you think.

Thank you for the repair tips Eric. I will try that. I couldn't decide on a sirupati or a BAS. So.... I got both hehe. The BAS is by Ram Kumar as well. It has a 7/16" spine. It is a beast! I love the lines on the sirupati too...wiked n elegant.

Thank you for the repair tips Eric. I will try that. I couldn't decide on a sirupati or a BAS. So.... I got both hehe. The BAS is by Ram Kumar as well. It has a 7/16" spine. It is a beast! I love the lines on the sirupati too...wiked n elegant.

Please post some pictures when you get it! I also got a Sirupate on order, but it might take some time to come through due to the corona situation..

I think the Sirupate is a very nice choice for more of a utility kind of Khukuri.

I have a feeling you are going to love them both. That BAS just might become your new favorite go to workhorse blade! Ram Kumar made most of my favorite knives.

Back