4 blems for nine twenty four

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

19.5 inch 24 ounce Siruapti by Ram Kumar. While waiting for good home the horn handle developed huge crack. New handle project for $68. *SOLD*

16.5 inch 25 ounce WWII by Purna. The wooden handle chipped during shipment transit between Nepal and Reno. My sister Kanchhi repaired the chipped handle and it is better then new one. Great deals at $90.

15 inch 21 ounce Ang Khola by Tej Kami. Few hairline crack on satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Great value at $75.

16 inch 28 ounce Chiurwa Ang Khola ny Purna. Half circle hairline crack on satisal wood handle most likely to go nowhere. Strong rig at $90. *SOLD*

nwiuCRc.jpg

CAK
P9WsXQZ.jpg

3RFiDjB.jpg

CAK
P9WsXQZ.jpg

WWII handle repair work

AZIXdhG.jpg

DyJ9Tqb.jpg

3RFiDjB.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Got it sent email and sent payment thru pay pal. My first Khukuri and this is the one I have been wanting to start my collection with.

were it me... I'd go to the hardware store... buy a flared end hickory maul handle.... cut it to length.... drill it, slather it with epoxy.... then stick that Siruapti blade in it and let it dry.... its a light work knife like a machete not a heavy chopper like a CAK.... that would be sufficient to hold it for bush and hedge work ..............

damn.... did I just....talk myself....into.....

fek me....

EMS 19.5 inch 24 ounce Siruapti by Ram Kumar. While waiting for good home the horn handle developed huge crack. New handle project for $68.

DD, rehandle thread coming soon...

Last edited:
were it me... I'd go to the hardware store... buy a flared end hickory maul handle.... cut it to length.... drill it, slather it with epoxy.... then stick that Siruapti blade in it and let it dry.... its a light work knife like a machete not a heavy chopper like a CAK.... that would be sufficient to hold it for bush and hedge work ..............

fek me....

EMS 19.5 inch 24 ounce Siruapti by Ram Kumar. While waiting for good home the horn handle developed huge crack. New handle project for $68.

that. right there. lovely.

You know, that Siru could probably be wrapped and hold up just fine. I found a product I swear by called Fiber Fix. They have it at Lowes and Home Depot. It comes in a plastic bag as a black gummy gauze-like roll. You wet it just a bit and then wrap whatever you want to mend tightly. It sets up ROCK hard and has the grip texture of skateboard tape. I wrap all of my axe handles in it, and I have not busted it yet. Worth a shot:)

Got it sent email and sent payment thru pay pal. My first Khukuri and this is the one I have been wanting to start my collection with.
That is a great choice for a first khuk. I have a feeling you are going to fall in love with it. Welcome to the club. You will be back for more :)

fek me....
I was pretty tempted by this one. I like projects. That Siru seems like it would be a fun length for that weight. And you can't beat the price. I'd love to see that you end up doing with it.

You know, that Siru could probably be wrapped and hold up just fine. I found a product I swear by called Fiber Fix. They have it at Lowes and Home Depot. It comes in a plastic bag as a black gummy gauze-like roll. You wet it just a bit and then wrap whatever you want to mend tightly. It sets up ROCK hard and has the grip texture of skateboard tape. I wrap all of my axe handles in it, and I have not busted it yet. Worth a shot:)
Sounds like a very useful product. I will have to check out. Thanks for the idea!

Last edited:

fek me....

I'm looking forward to this ......

wheels already turning.... stay tuned, i'll start a dedicated thread to the rehandle job... IF I can manage to pull off what I'm thinking I can pull off....

it will be epic!

I'm going to the hardware store tomorrow.......

Might leave with one of them thar yellow fiberglass axe handles....

Last edited:
Received CAK today, what a nice blade Auntie must have a critical eye couldn’t hardly find the blem. I see why you can’t own just one now. HL was great prompt shipping can’t be happier only hope I get to use it soon.

Got a chance to try out this weekend at hunting camp, what a great knife! Also got to try out my new Siruapti I was so lucky to get. I offered to let my buddy use it and he said it to pretty to use. But that what I got it for. Both worked great.

Back