• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4" full tang clip point

This is a full tang clip point that I recently finished . It is constructed of D-2 tool steel with a 4 inch cutting edge and has satin finish. The handle is 4.75" and has black and turquoise canvas micarta scales with corby bolt construction. It is equiped with a kydex sheath that has a 1.5" belt loop.
The price is $175 shipped CONUS.
Feel free to e-mail questions to: jclark@clarkcustomknives.com

I stand behind the materials I use and the construction methods I use.
If, I deliver a knife I made that is not what I described or if the quality is up to the customer’s standards then I will fix the knife, replace the knife, or return your money with in 3 days of purchase, minus shipping charges.
If a knife I made should fail to perform its function as a knife due to the construction or materials failing, I will request the knife shipped to me for inspection and if the knife has failed to perform I will fix or replace the knife.
This warranty does not cover abuse (hammering, prying, etc...), neglect (rust, etc...), or use other than that of a cutting instrument.

Thanks for looking
Jason

Attachments

• clip point 1.jpg
    clip point 1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 112
  • clip point 2.jpg
    clip point 2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 110
  • clip point 3.jpg
    clip point 3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 321
  • clip point 4.jpg
    clip point 4.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 199
Jason,
I've been hauling your folder around for awhile, it's time I tried one of your fixed blades. :) Email sent

Warren

This has arrived. Guys, if you see another one come up for sale.........GRAB IT. :D

Back