• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4 HARD TO COME BY AUTOS PRICE DROP

UP FOR SALE I HAVE 4 AUTOS FROM THE LATE 90'S TO EARLY 2000'S.
Asking Prices in description and additional Photos in link.
  • Microtech Halo III $sold 750 BEAD BLAST BLADE, TRITIUM BUTTON(TRITIUM STILL GLOWS FAINTLY) COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX, PAPERWORK, MICROTECH NYLON HOLDER, AND KYDEX NECK HOLSTER.
  • Microtech Lightfoot LCC D/A Carbon Fiber Damascus SOLD $900. This is a rare build. This knife I actually used occasionally and shows slight signs of wear. Overall its in great shape, but if you look close enough you can tell its not in brand new condition. NO box for this knife, but lightfoot branded nylon holder is included. Ive seen this knife go for 1400 recently, ive priced it low due to the condition.
  • Masters of Defense, Duane Dieter CQC MK1 $sold 400. This is a beefy auto that opens with authority and packs a punch. It is new in box. It's only been taken out to take pictures.
  • Dalton M6 asking Sold 350 shipped. This knife is like new. Blade never sharpened. Blade and body of knife show little to no signs of wear and appear to be in immaculate condition. M6 - Utility Blade - plain, 8- 9/16", OAL, Release: 11/98

Please email me at hunbob08(at)gmail.com PRICED TOO HIGH? MAKE ME AN OFFER! thanks!
additional photos: https://imgur.com/gallery/uOQxt17

Attachments

• FC681ADA-284E-47F5-8A6B-B40202531B33.JPEG
    FC681ADA-284E-47F5-8A6B-B40202531B33.JPEG
    230.9 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
Hi,sir.What's the condition of the ct2?
It is in like-new condition. used minimally. Not dead mint, but damn near close. No scuffs, marks, defects except minor wear on the blade retractor on one side from sliding it. No wear on the blade. The blade comes out quick, goes back as it should smoothly. Safety works smoothly. I do have a buyer, just waiting on payment to go through. But if it doesn't sell I will gladly sell it to you. I am willing to negotiate price on it.

Back