4 Max Little Brother

How many people would have rather preferred a three inch blade with a four inch handle? It just seems like the 4 Max is super long overall at ten inches. Cold Steel could call it the 3 Min. I have an XL Espada and the handle on that is only an inch and a half larger than the 4 Max. Thoughts?

That will be close to a cold steel ad10 ?
e5878ee0b74802762ce53beca5bc0ce3.jpg

The 4max I have is very big and I cary only the AD10 , hope cold steel will do a cold steel ad10 , the closer they did is the ultimatehunter.

No way, if you're going to carry a 3in knife might as well carry a thin knife. If it's overbuilt it should be a standard size

NO WAY! I wish it had a 5" blade myself. There are plenty of teeny tiny mini knives out there. I would be pissed if CS started miniaturizing all their blades.

That will be close to a cold steel ad10 ?
e5878ee0b74802762ce53beca5bc0ce3.jpg

The 4max I have is very big and I cary only the AD10 , hope cold steel will do a cold steel ad10 , the closer they did is the ultimatehunter.

Where did you get a 4Max? They're not available yet. Also the scales are to be some desert camo brown, not black. And, I would not buy a three inch knife of any make. Four inch is my low end cutoff. I hope they make a 4.5 or five inch model myself.

Back