4 more knives up for grabs - rare variants included - Bushcraft, BushMaster, EDC

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I am a patient guy.....maybe TOO patient sometimes. :D

The knives up for grabs today are orders that came in and then never were paid for. I've done everything I could possibly do to contact the owners, but never got a response back. So, I put them on the backshelf "just in case". They were all boxed up - none of them exposed to the air/dust/etc.

A few of these knives are from 2007/2008. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have waited and waited and waited for payment - never came. So, here's your chance to look through the "wayback machine" and get some blast-from-the-past goodness. :D

All knives have been thoroughly inspected - and I guarantee/warranty all of them.

Some of you may remember the original BushMaster run. I have one of those in O1 and Black Canvas Micarta with a JRE leather sheath.

Price is just like the first run = $190 (145 + 45) + s/h = ***SOLD***

Pic:

20120615-142217.jpg

Next up is an EDC with a 3.5" blade in D2, in Black Canvas Micarta and Kydex sheath.

Pricing is $235 + s/h = ***SOLD***

Pic:

20120615-142223.jpg

Here are 2 Bushcraft knives - one rare and one a variant.

First one is in O1 :eek: with as-forged finish, Natural Canvas Micarta handles and a Kydex sheath. This is technically a Gen2.5 version. Follows the Gen2 handle size/shape but is O1 (very rare).

Pricing is $150 + s/h = ***SOLD***

Pics:

20120615-142229.jpg

20120615-142236.jpg

2nd one is in 3V with Natural Canvas Micarta over red liner handles, brass corby pins and a Kydex sheath. This is also a Gen2.

Pricing is $190 + s/h = ***SOLD***

Pics:

20120615-142248.jpg

20120615-142242.jpg

USA s/h = $10
International = $40
-(each additional = $5)

I take Paypal or a Money Order.

Let me know which (or all!) you want.
first come first served. email or call.

Thanks!

Dan

Last edited:
BushMaster sold to creativeguy

3V Bushcraft sold to Philip (called in)

Dan

2 knives left. Plus the 2 in the other thread. ;)

Dan,

I will take that Bushcraft in O1! please furnish payment instructions and you will have the funds immediately. I am secretly glad someone ordered the knife I want and they never cared to pay you for it! ...patiently awaiting my Short Ness As well!

Cheers,

Woody

Geezz, the 01 appealed to me big time. i got to it too late or the other devotees are too fast. Keep me posted, i'm patiently awaiting for the Shortness.
Thanks for the heads up.

wswalton - email me and I'll send an invoice via Paypal.

Thanks!

Dan

Last edited:
Back