• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4 Paring Knives in AEB-L

Brand new to the Crawford Cutlery line-up is paring knives in AEB-L!
On hand are 8 wickedly sharp, and sexy, knives ready to assist the chef in making memorable meals, or slice up an apple for the screaming toddler.
Each knife is handcrafted and hand sharpened using the Lansky diamond sharpening system to 20 dps, followed with leather stropping. It'll be pretty hard to find knives this sharp, unless the buyer is to sharpen them his or herself.
The spine is smoothly rounded to ensure comfort while choking up on the grip. The handles are ever-so-slightly contoured to add a functional and eye-catching palm swell. The belly in each handle allows for quick finger indexing. Form meets function in all the right places.
irD62Wmm.jpg
[/IMG]

General dimensions (there are variations, due to cutting out by hand)
- OAL: 7 7/8" - Blade Length: 3 7/8"
- Height: 3/4" - Thickness: 7\64" (1\8")
- HRc: 61 (PHT) - Distal taper

1) *SOLD* Neon Green and Black G-10: $65 *SOLD*
2) *SOLD* Osage Orange with Brass pins: $65 *SOLD*
3) *SOLD* Osage Orange with Brass pins: $65 *SOLD*
4) *SOLD*Natural Canvas Micarta: $65 *SOLD*
5) Natural Canvas Micarta: $55 (Heel was ground down too much)
6) *SOLD* Blue G-10: $65 *SOLD*
7) *SOLD* Olive Drab Canvas Micarta: $55 (When Viewed from the top, scale pattern is different) *SOLD*
8) *SOLD* Olive Drab Canvas Micarta: $65 *SOLD*

irD62Wmm.jpg
irD62Wmm.jpg

xQzSgAIm.jpg
KGtdnIqm.jpg

lZg4gzZm.jpg
fcjP3u4m.jpg

sFejUxBm.jpg
NtQWkjHm.jpg

AlSulX6m.jpg

SLw2Vxx.jpg

FPBzSLb.jpg

Free shipping in CONUS of purchases over $100. Add $10 for shipping under $100. Shipping price outside the CONUS is subject to location.

• Note: Duty taxes must be paid by the buyer if applicable.
  • In the slim chance a shipment were lost or damaged internationally, I wouldn't be able to offer a refund.
  • I use UPS for deliveries. What can I say... I Like their tracking feature.

First "I'll take it" along with description gets it.
PayPal at crawfordcutlery@gmail.com
Checks and Money Orders accepted
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks for viewing.
Nick

Last edited:
I'll take #4 natural canvas micarta, and #8 OD green micarta. I will send PayPal shortly.

I accidentally sent you an extra $5.00......Merry Christmas!

I'll take #4 natural canvas micarta, and #8 OD green micarta. I will send PayPal shortly.

Payment received, GTS.
#4 and #8 sold!
You are the proud owner of two of the best paring knives you’ll own.
I’ll have everything packaged tomorrow.

Thanks,
Nick

Received the knives this weekend. They look great. Thanks.

If available, I’ll take #3 in Osage and #6 in blue g10.

Please confirm and I’ll send PayPal shortly.

PP received!
You’re going to love it!
I’ll send your knife to the address provided.
I greatly appreciate your business.

Nick
I think you're right!
Replacing a stamped German one that I've loved for its thinness and ease of sharpening, but hated for its flexibility and inability to hold an edge. Someone in my household bent the tip last week.
Been too long since I've bought a handmade knife (like 3 years), and been wanting to try AEB-L in the kitchen, so I'm looking forward to it!

I think you're right!
Replacing a stamped German one that I've loved for its thinness and ease of sharpening, but hated for its flexibility and inability to hold an edge. Someone in my household bent the tip last week.
Been too long since I've bought a handmade knife (like 3 years), and been wanting to try AEB-L in the kitchen, so I'm looking forward to it!
3 years?!
This will be night and day then. Usually the more flexibility a blade has, the less hard it is. You may find yourself spending 5 extra minutes sharpening it. The beautiful part about the trade off is the longer times in between sharpening and how much sharper it will be.

I’ll email you with the tracking number when I get you knife sent out.

Back