• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4" Serpentine Trapper

Menefee Made

4" Serpentine Trapper

$225 + $7 shipping
(Paypal preferred)

Green Micarta Handle
154 cm Blade
Cryo-treated
Blade lays center
Flush in positions
Very good walk and talk!
Brass and Stainless hardware
Will ship tomorrow.
Wicked Sharp!

First "I'll take it." here

006-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

nice knives and good price.

you ever do armadillo or stag or bone slippies ?? and do you have website ?

I dont have a web site you can always call me at 405-222-8939 and get me about anytime. The best is micarta everything else is behind it for me. I do stag, mammoth, elephant and wood. I have never used any diler.

I have Rick's Okra model modifed folding Pruner with Red Micarta handles that is verrrry nice. It is flat thin and slim and about 3 and 3/4 inch closed. And is very sharp with excellent grind blade geometry. It has a very nice blade snap with half stop which I like. But it is not a nail breaker. I am really looking forward to this Serpentine Trapper. Rick is a good guy to deal with and he makes a Helluva knife. And his prices are very reasonable.

RKH

Rick, got the Serpentine Trapper Thursday. All I can say is WOW! Near perfect fit and finish. Blade is centered perfectly and the half stop is great. The spring is terrific with a nice snap hesitation at the half stop and when fully opened a nice snap and a very nice and satisfying snap on closing the blade. This is excellent walk and talk for a folder. The Trapper is highly finished on the inside of the handle and liners and back spring. That is avery nice touch. The blade is as Rick said wickedly sharp. This may is one of the sharpest knives I own! It slices cigarette paper cleanly and carves and slices Basswood with no resistance or effort. Cuts thru Paracord like cutting air and easly Skives leather. Any knife that does this will make a great EDC.I plan on trying it out on some Manila Hemp rope as soon as I get a little more time. And it carries very well in the pocket as it is so light and slim. This is one fine folder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent knife Rick

RKH

Last edited:
Rick makes some very fine folders. Haven't seen one yet that I didn't like. There are always some very nice ones on his bench and the one he showed that he made for his own use was his best yet. keep them coming Rick

thanks for the nice comments. This is the second one of this pattern. The first one i carry. It is very friendly to the hand. TB gave me this pattern but i havent saw many from him. Kerry Hampton made one i saw a year back and i knew that i had to make this knife.

Back