4000 th post giveaway

thats a nice batch there Christian.. my apologies, but i just remembered i still have your scandi bushcrafter here.. we have been crazy busy as always..

My favorite user of all my small knives,my show me bush crafter.I got this one used & fell in love with it.
Nothing fancy,it just works for me. I'll take # 213,thanks for the chance Mark.
007-28.jpg

my only Wohlwend blade at the moment, Northern's Far North knife (bottom of pic) -- but I really like the looks of the new magnum!
attachment.php

I'll take lucky #13 please - and thanks for the chance!

Thanks for the chance Mark. I'm in and will take lucky #4 although it's never been lucky for me. What can I say, I'm faithful. :) 2 of my all time favorite knives...the compact bushcrafter.

P1010239.jpg

P1010233.jpg

my only Wohlwend blade at the moment, Northern's Far North knife (bottom of pic) -- but I really like the looks of the new magnum!
attachment.php

I'll take lucky #13 please - and thanks for the chance!

I love those Far North Knives, great looking little knife !

I'd have to say I watched this compact bushcrafter for a while and if it had been in L6, I don't think I could have stood the temptation. Hopefully one day I'll have one of your knives in L6, I'd like to try that steel out.

2011-08-05_15-26-27_344.jpg

There was a Far North knife posted that had burlap handles that sold real quick, I'd like to take one like that home too. Some many knives so little money.

Thanks for doing a giveaway, especially at a real busy time for you.
How about # 307

Can anyone post in this contest? I just want to make sure that I'm allowed to enter before I go ahead and throw out a number.

The only Wohlwend knife I've ever seen is BRL's right up top. It looks great, but I never really considered buying one because they're a bit outside of my budget.

attachment.php

I dont own one but would love to. I dont own any customs actually. Would love to have one of these for a first!

I would probably take a smaller one over the above picture (sorry for using the same pic) but I love the looks of it!

#500 please

This one gets the most use recently. Convex L6 mora prototype in Osage.

IMG_5011.jpg

L6 Booshway is great too...

IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

Ill take number 151. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes it came convexed. Really love that one and easy to maintain the edge. It was one of two of the first Wohlwend mora proyotypes and I do not think I have seen another one like it since. I like the dimensions and the handle shape is superb. It is probably my favorite all purpose bushcraft type knife I have.

i have the second one and i agree its up there as my all time fav bushcraft knife. the convex blade version imo is the best

I would like a mora esque knife so I'm throwing up Pits stolen...I mean borrowed...image. 201 please and thanks!

PA060004-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have a magnum booshway, and will put in a picture when im able to downsize the picture, :mad: I choose lucky 13.

I generally like larger blades (6-8in bowie-ish style blade shapes), but I think I might make an exception here. I have no idea what BRL's knife is, but I love how it looks, and the blade shape for fun whittling type activities. Based on my limited experience with your customs, I think this one looks great, because it is more "custom" looking than any of the other bushcrafter type blades.

For reference, this is BRL's, not mine.
IMG_3246.jpg

I think I'll take #427.

Thanks for the chance :).

I generally like larger blades (6-8in bowie-ish style blade shapes), but I think I might make an exception here. I have no idea what BRL's knife is, but I love how it looks, and the blade shape for fun whittling type activities. Based on my limited experience with your customs, I think this one looks great, because it is more "custom" looking than any of the other bushcrafter type blades.

For reference, this is BRL's, not mine.
IMG_3246.jpg

I think I'll take #427.

Thanks for the chance :).

STOP POSTING PICS OF THIS KNIFE ALREADY.... WE GET IT.... ITS SUPER FEAKING COOL... YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN OUR FACE!

Seriously though, I love that knife. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Everyone should have one of those MW neckers. Seriously. EVERYONE.

Back