• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

426 Drop Point Bucklite(MIB) & 1986 121 Fixed Blade [Withdrawn]

Two nice discontined Bucks for your consideration:

The Drop Point 426 Buckliteis a deep reddish brown [maroon?] and appears to be MIB.

The 1986 121 Fixed Blade appears brand new and unused. The word Chromatron is etched into the blade.The sheath has a few dings probably because there is no box on this one, but the knife itself is simply stunning.

Rules of the Road - PayPal only and shipping will be via Priority Mail with confirmation to CONUS only. Shipping cost is NOT included in the price given and will be $6.00 for the 426 and $12.00 for the 121. Insurance is recommended, but at your discretion as an extra charge based on shipping value covered. Sale will be awarded to the earliest [by time stamp] Post, PM, or Email confirming a solid committment [i.e., 426, PP, no ins, $current listed price] and I will deduct $3.00 if you pay directly without me having to do an invoice.

Buck426l.jpg

Buck426ll.jpg

Buck121l.jpg

Buck121ll.jpg

Buck121lll.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Steve

Last edited:
several things:
The Buck 121 has been discontinued and this one has the first date code issued which was in 1986 and an important note for collectors. The 121 was called the "Fisherman" and the handle material is phenolic [sp?] based on several web sites I have surfed. The 5 1/2 long blade to my knowledge has never been sharpened and in fact the knife looks perfect to my untrained eyes. As mentioned, the sheath has a few dings from lying in storage with other impliments of destruction in close proximaty [nicks, not scuffs]. I could have covered it up with black shoe polish, but that's not how I do business.

Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. Both of these knives are in fantastic condition and I don't believe you will be disappointed.

Steve

Back