440V Military-WOW

Big Tex

BANNED
I got my plain edge Military today from Mark at MJ&S. I'm impressed. This is going to be my carry knife. The 440V was highly recommended by some of you guys and you were right on. Now I have to get one of those 440V Natives. Does this ever stop?

Originally posted by Big Tex:
Now I have to get one of those 440V Natives. Does this ever stop?

Big Tex,

This doesn't stop, 200 Spydies down the road ask your bankruptcy attorney the same question
smile.gif

------------------
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!
**Blazing Saddles**

If you like the plain edge Military and you like the 440v then you might as well pick up a fully serrated model as well. That's my daily carry around the farm. People on this list call it the pocket chain saw for good reason. I use it to cut down brush and sprouting trees. Last week when Dad and I were making a goat barn we needed some taper put on all four sides of a treated 4X4 board. I pulled out the Military and trimmed it like a big pencil. My Dad rolled his eyes at me the first time I showed it to him and told it how much it cost. Now he's starting to get that "maybe I'd like one of those" looks whenever I pull it out.

Gregg
Vinita, OK

aflatfoot, when I get up to 200 Spydies, I will ask for that attorneys name. LOL

Gregg, I can see where this knife with the serrated blade would be a worker. Take care.

------------------
Learn from the mistakes of others. You
can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Welcome Tex to the long list of "Military Men", (and women). A great knife and one of my all time favorites.
My friend and forum moderator, Dexter Ewing talked me into buying a serrated version after I had purchased a plain edge. I've never liked serrated blades but I'm glad Dex talked me into this one. If you have a 440V plain edged Military, you NEED a serrated version. Perfect combo.
By the way, Dex coined the term "Pocket Chain Saw", for the serrated version and I was the originator of the "Military Men" slogan. Again, welcome aboard!

P.S. NO, it NEVER stops.

Back