• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

5 Brand New Knives and 1 Accessory Offered For Sale [Reasonable offers considered]

[ALL SOLD] - 5 Brand New Knives and 1 Accessory Offered For Sale – Listed in NO particular order. All NEW, Never Used, Never Sharpened, Never Carried. All shipped in their Original Boxes and All with their Originally Included Packaging. [Reasonable offers considered – No Tax and No Shipping]

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qpe92WGc3pFVK8Pi8

1. [SOLD] Spyderco Paramilitary 2 TANTO (C81GPT2)BNIB An awesome new hollow ground blade shape for the infamous PM2. A BladeHQ Exclusive (as I am told), however, all of the Tantos sold out quickly. Great drop shut action and perfectly centered. It’s never seen the light of day. Flytanium smooth natural color titanium scales and lanyard tube are also available (scroll down to #7 below). I will even install them for you, on request… $250 (includes box and full original packaging – shipped, no tax)

2. [SOLD] Tashi Bharucha Heat SeekerBNIB What can I say. You look at it and immediately know that it’s a Tashi design. The CF is beautiful and that up-swept blade and action? Awesome… $285 (includes box and full original packaging – shipped, no tax)

3. [SOLD] Ferrum Forge Knife Works Mini ArchbishopBNIB It’s a small knife with a full hand fit, and Ferrum Forge through and through. The fit and finish is typical Ferrum Forge. Very pocket friendly, probably even 3rd pocket friendly. Deep pocket carry with no screw heads in the slide pathway… $75 (includes box and full original packaging – shipped, no tax)

4. [SOLD] Ferrum Forge Knife Works StingerBNIB It’s a medium size knife with a full hand fit, and Ferrum Forge through and through. The fit and finish is typical Ferrum Forge. Very pocket friendly. Deep pocket carry with no screw heads in the slide pathway… $75 (includes box and full original packaging – shipped, no tax)

5. [SOLD] Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight (C223PBK)BNIB It’s the Para 3 LW, what more can be said about it? Its going to become a legend, right alongside the PM2. And don’t forget about that awesome deep carry wire clip… $90 (includes box and full original packaging – shipped, no tax)

6. [SOLD] Flytanium Paramilitary 2 Titanium Scales WITH Titanium Lanyard TubeBNIB These have never been carried, however, they were installed on a knife that was never used as well. The knife was sold and these scales were removed and returned to their original package. The only mark on them is from the pocket clip, which is not seen when the pocket clip is installed… $85 for BOTH (includes original plastic bag that they came in – shipped, no tax)

Please Reply, or PM with questions or requests. If interested, please Reply or PM with the message "I'll take the…" along with your email address. You will receive PayPal payment instruction and invoice via email. Shipments to Continental USA only. For response planning purposes, please note that I am in the Pacific Time Zone.

Please be of legal age and know your local knife laws before purchasing. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with members in good standing, posting "I'll take it" followed by a PM with an email address, in the order received. No sale is committed to until payment is made.

Thanks for your interest and for stopping by…

Last edited:
Back