• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

5 Custom Engraved Lockbacks PRICE DROP

galvanic1882

Platinum Member
PRICE DROP 125.00

For sale are a group of knives that are really neat. They all had custom engraving on them and not factory engraving but from a custom engraver. 3 have dates on them of the 1970's. 4 have the persons initials, EFK. The one Case knife does not have the initials or date but does have the engravers mark. Looks like an animals head and antlers with BH after it. The wood handled Gerber has the same mark as does the Valor knife. The Buck has BJG as the engravers mark and the little Camillus has the initials EFK over GAH-96 over 1776-1976. Looks like the owner had them all done if I were to guess. They have all seen use but are still very nice.

Wish I knew who the engravers were and the owner. He really went all out on these knives.

I am not sure if I should separate them or keep them together? Someone has asked about the wooden handled Gerber but I told him I'd like to keep them together and see if anyone is interested in the group before I decide to split them up.

I'm asking 125.00IMG_1691.jpg IMG_1692.jpg IMG_1698.jpg IMG_1693.JPG IMG_1699.jpg IMG_1695.jpg IMG_1696.jpg IMG_1697.jpg for the group with shipping included to anywhere in the CONUS. Please email me at galvanic1882@yahoo.com if you have any questions about them. Payment, PP, check or MO.

Thanks Mike

Last edited:
An offer was made on the Buck and Case knives and they are SPF, I am open to offers on the other 3 that are left.

Back