Dui Chirra By Hari

Overall lenght --21''
Spine thickness --3/8''
Satisal wood handle
Six tools comes with antler handle
White metal bolster, buttcap and tip
Standard leather scabbard
Excellent investment at $145 *SOLD*

17 1/4 inch Tiger head Knife by Lokendra. Dhar wood handle. An ideal gift for your frined at $100 even. *SOLD*

18 inch 23 ounce Chitlangi by Tirtha. Dhar wood handle. Great value at $100 even. *SOLD*

13 3/4 inch 26 ounce HI Spear Vala by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. Great catch at $145. *SOLD*

15 inch 17 ounce Chitlangi by Tirtha. Hill walnut wood handle. Perfect holiday gift for your friend at $95. *SOLD*

12 inch 10 ounce Sirupati by Rajkumar. Olive wood handle is stunning beauty! Yours for $75. *SOLD*

8.5 inch 5 ounce Bilton by Rajlumar. Koa wood handle. Take this beauty home today for $45. *SOLD*

10.5 inch 7 ounce Kumar Karda by Tirtha. Carved Koa wood handle. Yours for $65. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
12-05-11%20002.jpg

Last edited:
Pasmina shawl for your loved one at $45
12-05-11%20007.jpg

12-05-11%20002.jpg

Bob, I will send you one Kumar Karda with a Koa wood handle for your colleciton at free of charge.
Thank you for the wood.

Some gorgeous blades, if the finances looked a tad better right now, that Chitlangi would be MINE.

Oh my, I would give an important body part or two for an ak with a handle like that karda. Just beautiful!

Another beautiful set of blades. It seems like you guys really put them out for the holidays.

Maybe I should send an email off about this instead, but I wonder if I happened across something I really wanted, if I could delay shipping. I'm away from home far too often.

Soon I'll be gone for another two weeks, and I'd hate to miss a deal like the Salyan I bought for the newest member of my family. Gorgeous steel, I'll have to take some pics before I give it to her.

I had a KK like this years ago; not sure if it was Koa but looked very similar.

It's surprising how good a carved handle like this feels in the hand; very comfortable...

I wonder what the weight is on the Berk's Special? (Dui Chirra); and who made it? Should be right in the mid-30's if it's similar to the older ones. BTW, those were selling for $195 all long day in 2005-2006, so I'm amazed it's still there. Great deal.

Actually, just realized that those older 21" Berk Specials were hidden tang, not full tang like this one, and they held up fine. This one should be even stronger, and have better balance, plus a couple more ounces to it.

Norm

If I had the funds, I'd be all over that Vala. The kamis really did a good job with it:)

Bob, I will send you one Kumar Karda with a Koa wood handle for your colleciton at free of charge.
Thank you for the wood.
I just got to AZ today, so I missed the post while I was traveling. I will get you my new address. Hopefully others like the Koa wood also.

I'm back from the past!

[bet no one missed me, ha ha ha]

E-mal sent on 15" 17 ounce Chitlangi by Tirtha with Hill walnut wood handle for $95.

Snagged the siru. My younger son's first Khuk. His big bro got a horn handled 12" siru for his first.

Back