• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

5 traditionals for trade

Lee D

BANNED
I have 5 "traditionals" im looking to trade for something that I might get some use out of..... camping gear, knives, watches, you name it.
sorry about the pic quality, its a camera phone, and all I had access to.

the one on the far left is an old Schrade with slight side to side play and the wooden handles are in fantastic shape with excellent grain pattern, despite what this pic shows.

next to the right is an Imperial with synthetic handles and zero blade play.

middle knife is a LF&C that has been professionally cleaned and sharpened (razor sharp w/ a mirror polish) with barely visible cracks thru the top pins, but the synthetic handles are rock solid and not even slightly loose.

the next to the right is an ebony Keen Kutter with no cracks/chips and is tight..no play whatsoever

and the last knife of the right is another Imperial. the synthetic handles have shrunk, but there is no play.

im open to all offers except SOG, Cold Steel and Gerber. theyre just collecting dust, and id prefer to do a package deal, so shoot me an offer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
like new..no box, but has never cut anything or been carried. I bought it new and decided it wasn't for me.

im open to all offers.... wld1974@yahoo.com

Back