• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

5 users for sale

Jester60

Gold Member
Hello, I have 5 knives for sale today. Good knives but I have my favorites and as such these haven't been carried in awhile so off they go.

I believe these prices are reasonable but reasonable offers are welcome, but please remember, I have to pay shipping and I don't get the volume pricing the big stores get.

Only trade I'd be interested in is a pikal type fixed blade with sheath.

Take $5 off per extra knife purchased.

Sale rules:
1) Paying members only.
2) Platinum members get 5% discount.
3) All users, only 1 carried by me (the black handled Houge) .
4) I don't guarantee sharpness level. (seems silly, but previous sales experiences show it's now required)
5) No sales outside of US! (APO is OK of course).
6) I reserve the right to refuse to sell for any reason.
7) Pictures are part of the description.
8) Ask questions if you need. No refunds unless it is obvious I misrepresented the conditions of the knife.

I accept PPFF and Zelle

I have two Houge Doug Ritter Mini RSK MK1 knives, both in 20cv steel both w/ box. One black handled and one purple. The black handle knife was carried by me for 1 week, I didn't care for it. It has been in my safe since. The purple handled one was bought as a gift but my friend passed.
SV 100 TV 120

https://www.flickr.com/gp/156236612@N02/8372m9SJ1v

Next is a Dicontinued Quiet Carry Chase ES in 20 cv steel w/ box. Never carried by me.
$old

DPX Hest M390 steel w/ box
I bought this used but I had an issue reaching the thumbstud. It just seems awkward to me. Previous owner sent it to Way of the Knife for the Topo scale word as well as metal refinishing. Great looking knife. Pictures don't do it justice IMHO. Comes with Mr. Dpx wrench. $old

Another discontinued one. Kizer Kesmec in S35vn. I'm not doing well with flippers although I keep trying. This has a bid, heavy blade and abont 70% of the time it wouldn't fully open for me. I guess my flipper is flopped or something. Great knife just not for me. Zipper pouch, no box. SV 90 TV 110

Last edited:
Sorry, that's an error. Price on Quiet carry is $100. I'll offer you the 5% Platinum member discount for finding that pricing error. Thanks!

Haha, no worries, gorgeous knife at a great price, but not what I need at the moment

Back