.500 Horton, half inch, 50cal and Balanced!

Holy crap that is an absolute monster. But it looks really nice, and looks to balance well.

You have to realize that this is a 1lb 12oz knife that is only a little over 12 inches long.
When I stood it up ,blade down, on a counter top it very nearly teetered at the ricasso on its own.
In trying to demonstrate this I set my translucent hard Arkansas stone on end and, with the addition of a nickel, was able to get the knife to balance,if ever so delicately.

Jeremy has said to me on told me multiple occasions how he doesn't go out of his way to create a neutrally balanced blade,it just works out that way, which , in addition to the unusual dimension of this particular knife,makes this fact even more impressive.

Last edited:
Bumping this one.
Just to compare with the kraken, two beautiful knives, the aren't enough words to describe this babys.

That's a fatty right there. I really like the straight spine and shape of the blade, nice work all round.

Sweet resurection - tis the season :thumbup:

You could almost make a mag slot for that one that the necker could lock into ;)

So... Is this something people can place order for? In A2 or S7? Or is it a one-off? Cause I would like to take out a second mortgage for it.

This one off is blanked from 440C, Contact Jeremy via email or pm, he will gladly set you up.

This one is a real workhorse built to take punishment.

4104308270_d8e8759a1e_b.jpg

4103544127_7079ba8753_b.jpg

4175091438_805f9e1631_b.jpg

4175071378_2d307d1341_b.jpg

4175097356_797d5ab4c6_b.jpg

Thanks for the info. I really enjoy the design of this knife. I usually find knives simply designed, with straight spine and minimal handle, much more attractive in its simplicity. Perhaps, that's why I find many of modern pseudo-combat knives with convoluted design repulsive. Like those exclusive European kitchen knives, this knife seems to have been reduced to its most basic element, to represent only the most essential features it needs, to make it purpose driven. What a beautiful knife.

Back