500th Atlas Mini Forge giveaway

Thank you, Bladeforums community. I've sold 500+ forges, so let's start the Christmas giveaway. Take your choice, Atlas or Graham forge, or have your recent purchase refunded. Open to all BFC members. If you already have a forge, feel free to enter. You can keep it and have two, or give it away to a maker-in-need and collect the karma.

[youtube]_MS6Ah1Ljq8[/youtube]

[youtube]ALa4s9_9Ygk[/youtube]

OK, this will be simple. Your entry number will be your post number on this thread. Post more than once and only your first post number will count. If someone's second post number is drawn, a new number will be drawn. Drawing will be held on November 15th. (moved up to give the winner time to use the forge before Christmas)For your entry, feel free to talk about anything.

Edited to add: Third option added. If you purchase a forge between now and the drawing, and win the drawing, I will refund your purchase if you choose.

Last edited:
That is an incredible offer!! Thank you, I am in! I've never had a first person chance to forge, but have always wanted to. And it would be perfect timing, I'm just setting up a new shop after a two year hiatus from making!

im in! i made my forge by hand and it doesnt work as well as she should

I'm in! I have been thinking about getting into forging this would be a great start!

Back