• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

5160 Carbon/Cocabolo Handle

OAL: 9 inches
BLADE: 4 3/4 inches, hand finished to 1200 grit
THICKNESS: .186 at ricasso
HANDLE: Cocabolo with 416 stainless steel guard and pins; slightly tapered
tang
SHEATH: I made it from 9-10 oz. vegetable tanned leather; Hand sewn
PRICE: SOLD shipping & delivery confirmation to the lower 48 states by Priority Mail. Outside the lower 48, shipping will have to be calculated.
PAYMENT: Pay Pal is preferred (lwithrow@cebridge.net). Will acept money order or cashier's check.
SHIPMENT: Within 3 days after receipt of payment, except weekends.
RETURN: Satisfaction guaranteed. Buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

• DSC00512.jpg
    DSC00512.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC00513.jpg
    DSC00513.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 355
  • DSC00514.jpg
    DSC00514.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC00515.jpg
    DSC00515.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
This is ridiculous, I will take it. It is way too nice for that price. I just held off, because I didn't want another 4-5 inch blade knife.

I will send funds this evening. I am at work and don't want to paypal right now.

Rich

Good hit rich, nice knife larry,LARRY ONCE PLP GET YOUR WORK EVERYONE WILL APPRECIATE JUST HOW DAMN GOOD YOU ARE

Good hit rich, nice knife larry,LARRY ONCE PLP GET YOUR WORK EVERYONE WILL APPRECIATE JUST HOW DAMN GOOD YOU ARE

Actually, not buying the knife below, and watching it sit and go down in price and then regretting my in action was what cause me to buy this knife. This knife here is one of the "prettiest" knives I have seen on this forum (though, don't let it go to your head, I haven't been here long ;)):

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=735399

Last edited:
I received the knife and it was even better than I expected. It was ridiculous getting something as nice as this for what I paid for it, I am almost embarrassed by it.

Back