• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

5160 Knife Blanks. . . . .Lot's Of 'Em ! ! ! !!

Wanted to give a quick thanks for all of the great response to the blanks. They are going fast. :eek:

Here is what is still available:
6 of the 6 inch blades
6 of the 7.5 inch blades
14 of the 9 inch blades

At the rate they are going I would say they will all be gone by weeks end so if you would like to get in on it just let me know.

Thank you all again.

I hope to have a number of the blades finished before Blade show. If I can accomplish this I will definitely be posting pics so all of those that won't be able to attend blade can see what the finished product looks like. I hope all that have spoken for blanks will do the same when they get the knives finished.

More to come later but now it is back to the grind....literally :D

Whanted to say thanks to everyone that orderd blanks and let every one else know that they are official SOLD OUT! :eek:

Can't wait to see some of the finished products that you all come up with.

PlaceKnives said:
Cool, how can I get one of the 9" models?

-Jared

placeknives@yahoo.com

Oops, guess I'm too late.
Send Justin(RangerJD) an email, he's a great guy to deal with and maybe has some. I don't know what his plans were for them and the Blade show.

Good news boys!!!! A deal has been struck with Justin Gingrich of Ranger Knives for the entire batch of over 700 blades and he has agreed to sell a very limited number to those who are interested in buying smaller quantities. :cool:

Good luck to Justin and all who get a chance to work with these blade blanks.

Thanks,

Jerry

Well.....I just scored one of these and had to throw a picture up! A a stripped and fully convexed old school Busse Blank spear point Ranger RD-6.

bcc65288.jpg

edit- sorry....did not realize this was an old sale thread....I just wanted to share a pic with BF !

Back