• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

52 GEC Pattern 12 Toothpicks & Powderhorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickens

Gold Member
I've decided to sell my entire collection of 52 GEC pattern 12s. With only 2 or 3 exceptions, the knives are brand new, un-carried, and unused. All 52 of them come with their original packaging, new wrappers, and certificates of authenticity, where applicable. In some cases where the knives were issued with and without serial numbers, I have both. There are some really rare knives in this group, including the only Primitive Bone Northfield Powderhorn to leave the factory without a serial number. There are also a 1 of 4, a 1 of 7, and a 1 of 8. There is also a Mammoth Ivory and an Elephant Ivory in the group.

The price for the entire collection is $6,000.00, shipping will be extra. At this point in time, I'm not interested in selling them individually. If you're interested in the entire collection, please contact me and we can work out the details.

Here's the complete list of what I have.

Last edited:
Impressive! If you do decide to sell individually, please let me know. I want one of those acorns.

Similarly interested in the Snakewood, Lava Flow, and Blue Oyster northfield 121111 toothpicks, and the American Elk 128110.

I would also be interested in a couple if broken up ...
Bocote w/hourglass shield
Bulldog Burnt Stag w/bone shield

Good luck with the sale ...

Impressive collection without a doubt, but I suspect that few of us can come up with the 6K...

If you break them up, you'll have no difficulty in selling them on.

I'm interested in the Tidioute Smooth White Bone or Tidioute Frontier Bone if you do decide.

Thanks, Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back