• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

550 Paracord

gpknives

Dealer / Materials Provider
We're now stocking some 550 Paracord for those interested. We have a fair selection of colors, all available in 100 foot hanks for now. More colors are available to us and depending on how this goes we may stock more variations and lengths. Many uses and great for knife lanyards!

Brainestorm: Thank you for the order. This will go out promptly this morning!

khtima: We can ship to Russia, but shipping may be a bit high on something like this unless you're ordering in bulk. Contact me if you're ordering a smaller quantity and I'll see what we can do on the shipping.

Brainestorm: Thank you for the order. This will go out promptly this morning!

khtima: We can ship to Russia, but shipping may be a bit high on something like this unless you're ordering in bulk. Contact me if you're ordering a smaller quantity and I'll see what we can do on the shipping.

I sent you PM

Sorry, I wrote you a PM. But you probably have not received my message, I wonder so much delivery will cost 500 ft in Russia. Thank you

Khtima: Sorry for the delay on this, I really dropped the ball here as I had to do a little research on the box sizes and prices. It looks like we can ship up to 3 x 100' bundles of cord for around $15 via a small flat rate box. Anything more and our normal shipping charges would have to apply as the rates go up rather quickly from there.

Mike: Thanks for the order!

We have a few new colors in that I'll post up tomorrow evening, including a really cool black cord with reflective tracers!

The short answer is not right now.

These were all of the colors available to me thru my distributor right now, but that's not to say there won't be more in the future.

Back