• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

551....I need a custom scale

R0CKETMAN

Gold Member
I'm in the market for one or two new scales. I have in mind what I want. Anyone have a referral?

Thoughts and ideas are welcome and appreciated. I may contact my favorite 1911 grip maker if necessary.

Thanks for your time and thoughts.

RM

Theres a few members here that can do it, one is trix2004 and another is Barry H. Theres another member who was banned off of here by the name of tuffthumbz who you could probably contact on Youtube and finally look up Cuscadi aswell as Philip Dobson on Google. Hope I helped and post some pics for us when you get it done :D

modded003.jpg

Jeff from Karg Knives did this one for me. I'm very,very happy with the scale. So happy that this one and another ZT0350 he did have pushed my ZT0300,ZT0301 and my sebenza out of the pocket,at least for awhile. Trying to get him to do another ZT0350 for me but convert it to a Ti framelock.

Thanks for the ideas thus far. Please keep them coming.....

I'm very impressed with the feel of the texturing of the stock scale. However, I'd like to duplicate if possible in digital and/or dark earth.

Ugh, i bought some g10 slabs and thought I would give makeing some a shot. Lets just say it's going to be more work than me and my dremel anticipated. I'm going to keep pushing and see if I can come out with anything decent though. I'll keep an eye on this thread for my back up plan.

Back